Reviews for Don't Ask Me Why
Rebmul chapter 1 . 3/4/2018
shame this is the end
DragoLord19D chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
awesome story write more please
Bubblezmith chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
GGGGRRRRRrrrrr... More please!
InfiniteMystery chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
ahahaha what an ending!
Flamingzigzag chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Hi. I really enjoyed reading the simple short stories of this series. But at the same time i thought they could be a bit longer.

I was thinking if it could be possible to continue with it, if i come up with any good plot lines. and of course you would be able to read them before i post.

i'd link to you and everything.

i havn't written anything previous to this, so if you do not want to let me that is fine also.

Thanks for reading my comments,

zigzag
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
lol i like that. i hope theres more and if not you so should write more. cuz ya love the fans and well imma fan. so yeah there you go. fwah.

kitty
lollerpoop chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
lol..ok?

gah! is this the closure? (
Nekoyasha12 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Yes! PLEASE? Continue this series please? I really want to see what happens to Kim and Shego. I want to she where there relationship will go now. From foe's to friends and hopefully something more! w *squee* w Please hurry and please try and make the chaps a bit more longer please!

Please and Thank you!

w Nekoyasha
Chikiko chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Not continue? oh please no! I'm liking this. I'm really liking it. I actually just found it the rest of the series. I missed all of it but the first one. I hope to see more after you've done some more of main series. (which im going off to read now)
bmwrider chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Nice little stories...I like the In the Still of the Night series..wouldn't mind seeing more of them.
Thoughts13 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
yay, HI! perfect ending.
rine91 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
ah evil! evil! you can't finish NOW! u have to write anothe rone pwese *puppy dog eyed pout* i wanna read more now :(
EagleRay chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
aw, that's where you're ending it? No fair! nice little tidbit series, though.
mouserr2255 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
you have got to finish this ... that is 1 of the most evil cliffs i'v ever been dangled off of and i think you knows it ... while technically you could im gonna say you can't just walk us all the way to this point then turn around an say 'ok thats it end of the line do not pass Shego do not collect ...' you get my drift i think

both thinking identical thoughts both wanting to speak and be heard and yo stop at 'hi' ... evil i tell ya pure concentrated evil

and i want more

Likekazam chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
aww... i love how they both just say "hi" not some snarky remark .