Reviews for Remember
Dherea chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Great start to the series. I always fought she was looking at Mal when the door opened. It will take them all a long while to heal from Miranda.. Too many lost and too much horror to be forgotten quickly.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
*sniffles* Shiny.

Thanks for writing.
Bytemite chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
There's a good sense of family in this, and the description of their grief, and them not looking at each other is very good. There's also a nice connection between Mal and River there.

I have to say maybe that was a little sudden, but maybe it was about snapping them out of it.
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
A wonderful stage-setter for future episodes. I can't help thinking of BDM as an alternate 'Verse, irreconcilable with the 'Verse of 'Firefly,' and I seldom see post-BDM fic handled well. This one was an exception. Gorramit, now I'm gonna have to block out more time to read.
Goomba chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
How powerfully delicious and clear. I think it exacts what would've happened if there had been more, as it would have happened and how infact.

Cheers Jen
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Damn, that was awesome.
Oddfellow chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I liked the way you handled the emotional aftermath of Miranda - how each crewmember had a different way of dealing with it but stayed true to their character. Ending on a slight upbeat reminded me of the feeling induced by the end of the movie and so many of the episodes - that we've been through hell, but we still go on ... nice job!

-Odd
just slummin chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
So sad, and beautifully rendered. I eagerly look forward to your next piece!
FabledFigment chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Wrenching enough to pull a tear. True and they will fly on. Nice piece.