Reviews for VampireHunter D:The Mysterious Girl from the North
Nameminato 1234 chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Beautifully written and plz upload d next chapter as soon as possible
SerbiaTakesCtrl chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
I really wish you'd update this. It's a little drawling 'cause of the drawn out situation with Freya, but it's absolutely lovely. You're really good at creating and handling new, original characters, and D is very much in character. All in all this, this is a pretty freakin amazing fic, and it would be cool if you added more to it.

Good luck!
Caesar Volturi chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
awsome story plz continue!
Aldedron chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
NOO~! Not a cliffy!

This's such an awesome story O.O I love Freya and D and Piper and Lulu and... well, Mina's a royal bitch... and Lance's... uh... But I love the story! Won't you update *puppydog eyes*?
bigredbear chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
Hey this is good. looking forward to a update.
Neuron Depletion chapter 6 . 4/17/2010
F- I haven't read your story until now... D:

Anyways, I like your fanfic! Please update? :3

kitten652 chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
please update! this is awesome!
Alustriel Silverhand chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
This is so good, why did you stop writing it? The characterizatio of D is just stop on! Sorry I didn't reply on my other account, but I'm having trouble with it so I'm using this one.
BookDragon chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
OMG. You leave a cliffhanger like that and then *Stop*?

This is so good! Why doesn't this have more reviews?
Night Cat2 chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
I hadn't been reading this story in a while but the updated chapters are excellent. Definitely one of my favourite vampire hunter d fanfictions!
Your Inner Demons chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
OMG I love this story! It's so awesome. Please tell me you're still updating?
K-girl chapter 6 . 4/2/2008
This is an amazing story! It's very well written and I've enjoyed reading every word. Congrats on the beautiful story and I look forward to more chapters!
OrisounAsh chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
Fantastic. I believe you have represented D in the best light of almost any of the writers here. The descriptions of the people, of the places was wonderful.

The only thing I had the slightest issue with was some of the banter between the women; it appeared a little contrived.

All in all, one of the most satisfying D stories I have read.
WickedScientist chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
another great chapter. I love your writing style its so different then anything else here on FF and it just sucks you into the story and makes you feel apart of it. Even though you don't update that often I can still remember everything that happens in the earlier chapters. Great job and I can't wait for more.

~Grim Goodbye
goldenstarshine chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
This is really good! I've watched the movie Bloodlust and read most of the novels, and this is one of the best fics that I've read. Keep up the good work!