Reviews for Ripple Effect
Kelana-ti chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
Hah! This is a fun story. Very interesting, just seeing how Matt gets along with people in his life.
resourceress7 chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
"The alarm clock sang its one note song."

I loved this line. But I've always hated that song.
YurieOfTheLair chapter 6 . 9/14/2010
This is a pleasant change to all the daredevil fighting fic.s I've read so far. I hope for another update soon
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
Really really good so far. Easily one of the better Daredevil fics I've read. Hope you continue to update it.
mhs-111 chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
Glad to see you back, Alice :)

I really enjoy Matt's everyday life through your eyes...
moms5thchild chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
Hey, Girl;

Another great chapter. I can almost see Hell's Kitchen roll out before me. The baker, the tailor, the coffee shop... its all there for us to see and feel.

I like Mr. Lee, the man knows what is important in his neighbourhood. I wonder who else is privy to Matt's secret and who is still fooled by his glamour.

Keep writing, you do it so well.

Mom
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
A great chapter, as always. Good idea, using the tailor. Never really thought about him.
grit-the-teeth chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
Yeah, give me that sexy Murdock-smile. I love you. This story is wonderful.

yours

Grit
grit-the-teeth chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Wow, Matt with a goatee. I suck for bearded men. But he is right, you know? It could give him away when he is wearing the mask because you can see the lower half of his face.

Love to read you storys.

Yours

Grit
latenightrain chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
I've never written a DD fanfic, but I've always had a soft spot for my favorite super hero. Have been following this story for a while. Thanks for the update. The origin stories and ongoing alterego stories are what lend weight to superheroes - and yours are among the best!
moms5thchild chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
Oh! That is nasty. Matt is losing someone from his childhood and with no warning. I wonder what will happen when he finds out?

You are throwing a lot of different angles out for your loyal readers to encounter, but you are also showing us that Matt's world is a very stable place. The same places, the same people he has been around for years. Yet, things are starting to change in this piece. Let's see if this is the only opportunity for change you come up with.

Love your work, kiddo.

Mommy
girlwithoutfear chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
Ah, yes. I failed to reread my own fic closely enough to find the trite "made his way" phrase. I have corrected that oversight, and hope that my readers will continue to monitor me closely that I might not commit this sin again. ; )
ofcatsandwomen chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
You are so on a roll these days and I couldn't be happier. Great story and great little addition to the universe!

I read the whole thing from the beginning just now, and I also noticed the same thing Mom pointed out in chapter 3. Funny, I've also had a friend call me on that very same thing. ;)

Keep up the good work!
KatyBlack chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
There's so few good DD fic around and when you find something good it's such a treat! All of your stuff is wonderful..I don't think I've reviewed, but I should - I'm awful for that! Thanks for an update on your fantastic story!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
I decided it was time for me to comment. You know I like the newest addition, and as always, great story. Waiting for more!