Reviews for Hush : Shout : Song
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Spirit01 chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Oh simply priceless! lol! Can't wait to see what else happens.
EpsilonPax chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Most certainly an enjoyable story!

I particularly liked how this was taken from Optimus' perspective and absolutely loved the subtle cameo of Peter Cullen ;)

Great job!
Theoretician chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
I liked it a lot! Very good
Loki's Fenris chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
I left you a comment on DA this is Chibifox 3
Autobotally45 chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
loved this
Autobotally45 chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
awesome
Autobotally45 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
this was fantasic loved it
Sekhem chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
God, I actually did cry at this.

I've been a Transformers fan since the beginning, but I hadn't realized how much Prime meant to me until I read this.

It's good to know I'm not the only one.
Cyndi chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Ah, the truck...I remember my time with Optimus so well. It started when I gave Peter Cullen one of my fanfics as a gift-how grateful his eyes were when he drew me around the table, enveloped me in a strong hug and kissed my cheek. I saw the truck not long after that. I did my fangirl groping of course, but then I just put my hands on the side of the hood and let my cheek rest there until it was cool and the metal got warm. I wanted to have that moment Mikaela had in A Dance to Remember. I wanted to imagine what being cheek to cheek with him would be like. The chrome felt more like porcelain than metal...I remember mumbling to the truck, "I'll keep writing as long as you inspire me." I kissed him a few times, but only the one on the exhaust pipe by the driver's side door got caught on camera. But to hold Peter Cullen's hands and have him kiss me, and then offer that same love BACK to the character he gave life to still chokes me up when I think about it. I hope Botcon comes to Pasadena again, because I'll be there, probably wondering if Mr. Cullen and the truck both remember me...
Masako Moonshade chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
This really is sweet. Absolutely adorable.

And I can completely understand the Autobots authorizing a movie about themselves- it's the perfect coverup. Anyone who pieces the truth together and declares their existence is immediately considered a psychotic fanboy/girl who fails to distinguish between reality and fiction.

Or at least, that's how I picture it.

Excellent job.
varsitylove16 chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
It would be so damn cool if this were the truth. Heck, maybe it is.

Lovely story! :3 Will you continue, pretty please? With energon on top?

VLS
Jason M. Lee chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
XD And I came back from BotCon. Being in the same room - heck, presence - as the vehicles used is quite humbling. Not real they may be, but they're a part of childhood, even if I'm an adult now. :D

Can't wait to see if you'll follow with a third one for the third film. :3
Firelizard Tamer chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
*Laughs* I LOVE this one! You MADE Bee 'Shout' out loud to his charge! *LAUGHS HARD* It's perfect! Looking forward to more. Good luck!
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Awesome! XD I've never been to BotCon but I would like to go someday. And I wasn't expecting the chapter about Bumblebee and Sam Lol. I liked this a lot (adds to favorites)