Reviews for Ever After
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
; 3 ; ahhh, these too...they just never fail to make my chest clench painfully whenever I read something about them, and most especially stories from the KH verse. ; 7 ;
Kittyfox77 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Great work! I love your stories dearly! They always have a direct point, although I sometimes have trouble finding it. XD Thanks for posting them, and I can't wait to read more!
kurosora1984 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009's drooltastic and yet so sad... DX And yet so CANON too...oh dear.

MARKING. Marking is HAWT. Marking is hawt in like...a really interesting primal sort of way, that I don't always intellectually approve of, but enjoy just the same. XD XD

Miharu-tenshi chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
o.0 wow. now that you made this fanfic, i'm thinking what kind of princess roxas would be..sleeping beauty, maybe? XDD

ops, that's not quite a review. beautifully written, yes, i like it. axel likes to tease's axel. :)
Faye Silo chapter 1 . 1/24/2008

Faye Silo
firelid chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
*relieved laugher.

I clicked the fic with grim determination after reading your blurb I was sure it was going to be something angst or tragic. I'm so glad its not. (i've read way too many depressing fics lately...this really cheered me up)
Windsong chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Hmm...I felt like that wasn't as good as some of the other things. Maybe it was because this felt kind of PWP-y. Also, you usually capture the essence of the characters really well...but for some reason I felt more like they were just actors playing a part rather unconvincingly. I'm sorry I can't offer more firm or specific critique...this was kind of a "warm-up" fic from what you said, though, so I guess that makes sense. Keep writing!
PCpencil chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Beautifully written. You portray their relationship amazingly.
QueenoftheFireflyFilledNights chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
“You think you can get yourself a prince and a cheesy ballad and you’re in, huh?” Honestly, that is one of the best lines ever. So true to. Screw "happily ever after". I want my happiness now dammit when I can enjoy it. Maybe I'm a freak, but I totally go with ol' Roxie: I want proof that isn't abstract and invisible. I bet that makes us shallow. I still love it. This is brilliant, thank you for writing it. Have a great day!
Lost Experiment chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I have enjoyed your work for quite some time, and I refrained from reviewing. I was waiting for the piece that would put you on my Author Alert List instead of my just having a lot of your stories on my favorites. I had a feeling I could wait for it, and I got picky after awhile. Finally, This was it.

The piece just floors me with it's blatant mockery of a fairytale. There's every little bit of hardship up to the actual act of lovemaking, which is supposed to be tender (unless it's a bit of black pedagogic work). And then, you write something like this line; He wanted hard and fast and biting and marking... which to me was exactly what a fairytale IS, if you've done at LEAST a children's lit course. You've done a spectacular job of pulling in the true nature of Fairytales as well as inverting it.

Fantastic Job, keep it up.
darkmouse jumu chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Oh god, you're alive! I was worried! TT_TT how are you?

Welcome back! XD

This piece gave me all warm and fuzzy feelings. It's interesting to see a bookish side of Roxas, and one that fits him well. It's sweet, the way they find their answers in one another. I like to think that, if they hadn't been nobodies but people with hearts, it would have been heartbeats softly filling the silence at the end.

Have I ever mentioned I love the "hard and fast and biting and marking" sort of quality the boy-love you write has? In your work, they're still boys, mentally, hormonally, physically. The subtlety of the love between them, drifting quietly under layers of desire, teasing and arguing, is much more appealing than those big, watery uke eyes ever have been. And you know the best part (this we have spoken of before, I know that for certain) is that no matter how many facets of their relationship you explore, they're always Axel and Roxas, and never out of character.

I feel a huge ranty-sort of continuation in that vein building, so I'm gonna stop there. XD I knew I should have worked on some of my own writing first; i've been reading a lot and it's starting to bleed into everything.

I confess though, for all it's sweet warm and fuzziness, I had a good laugh at the beginning:

/Axel ignored him, humming in the back of his throat as he leafed through the pages.../

It was at this point I imagined the Flurry of Dancing Flames exclaiming, "How can you read this? There's no pictures!"

I think I thereafter briefly envisioned my own death for comparing Axel to Gaston. XD

Fantastic work, as always, darling! :D
hyorii chapter 1 . 9/10/2007

they do have a sad sort of fairy tale dun they? I liked this a lot and it gave me an idea for a new story...

d'you mind if I like...take off from here? x3 Totally ok if you say no. x3

Very good story ]
hieisomething chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
aw im sorry bout ur arm! thats sounds knda like it hurts hahahhaha *pat* this story was god tho! hahhaha ' poor Roxas hahahha AXel always makes fun of him
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007