Reviews for A Simple Misunderstanding
Yep this one of the stupidest cliches ever you can tell what happens next. Naruto becomes op,there is a lot of character bashing,Naruto gets a harem, fem versions of male characters to fit the harem, insanely rushed and cliche plot which is just a retelling of the original series or piggy backs of other fanfics with the same cliches and problems. Yeah this is one of my most hated cliches and sadly it is quite popular.
Chat Kills chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
LL, we miss you.
Jonin Neji Hyuga chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
This was a good and interesting read.

I can understand how you feel. While I wouldn't ever bash or hate on someone for writing that kind of plot, it is not my cup of tea. And true, Sakura did her best to support Naruto after his failed mission.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Well den
entelejent chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Heh.
cody chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Wow that was different poor poor Naruto
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
AHahahaha! Wow! *gasp* I read some of your other fictions but found them...well average to funny. But this one! I almost choked on my own laughter! So hard-core XD I could really tell with this mockery that you hated that not logical plot line especially since this turned out great! This is definitely one of your best, if not the best itself of your collection! Well done X3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
1gy87ed45hd45gyfcgygd11dgxyyszhs4xgyf87gef479r21fg yfe44frgygr4egygfv4g4dgtdfscftd4cb4bcyfc1
Lazurman chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
It was all an accident, I swear!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Hah, nice work on this.

Yeah that is a terrible cliche and we should all make fun of it.

Well played.
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
That was good, you made a point. I didn't really get the joke until you pointed it out, but wow you did a good job. Really yours actually made some kind of sense.
Take the Good Person Test (fourth search result on Google).
ShadowStorm666 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Yup one of the most stupidest premises there are.

I like Sasuke as a character more than Naruto.

But there is no doubt in my mind that he should be executed for his actions at this point.

That's how most countries treat traitors.
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Heh...
kaoslord1982 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Yeah, other than Sakura suddenly going completely insane, I can't think of another reason why she'd attack Naruto for doing exactly what she asked him to.
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
hahaha! Poor Naruto! He thinks they think his aim sucks! If only he knew! And, wow, what a klutz, Sakura! Haha! Don't think I've actually read one of these fics but I'm sure glad you did, made me laugh! LOL!