Reviews for To Fall, To Fly
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This made me tear up a bit, the feels.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Such a great one-shot ;)) Write more!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Wow this was really good. Ryella is my favorite pairing in HSM and you did a great job with the angst and the tone and everything. I feel so bad for the both of them though. But...great job with this!
Girly 411 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
OMG! This was just so poetic and beautiful. I'm so glad I got to read it finally and you are just such an amazing writer and well...I've been put back in the mood to read Ryan-centric fics. haha! You always do that to me. I guess it settles my cravings or makes me want more Ryan stuff...luckily you have loads written, so I shall be flooding your inbox with reviews pretty soon. I'm reading all these one shots first cuz they're quicker and I'll be able to read more so yeah...

This was just so amazingly awesome there are no words to describe how woderful this made me feel. I thought it was just so perfect how you described the feelings between Ryella. It was just the perfect way to end the fic with Ryan getting drunk and all that feeling suddenly coming back again. Excellent. Tres tres perfect! Luv it!
stopthenrewind chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Oh geez that was so angsty. I loved it. ;D
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
OMG! Wonderful story! Poor Ryan... :-(
The Ghost of Shugar Highs Past chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
aww what happened to them did they die?
GDrone chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Brilliant story.
DarlingDearestDeadForever chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I love the fact that this story is so harshly real life! i would have hated it if they got together in the end like fairy tales...dark and deliciously seductive.
i have left the building 4ever chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
je.suis.kat chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
loved it
Shadowsnatcher7 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Wow, this was absolutely AMAZING! I felt so depressed after reading that. Your description of everything is absolutely terrific and you convey Ryan and Gabriella's emotions really well. And the ending was absolutely perfect... the fact that they both felt like they were slipping over the edge. Anyway, this was incredible! Can't wait to go read more of your stories! (:
kizkool chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
aw that was so good, I almost cried!

wow.. talk about intense.. lol :)

Fantastic job
Gotapenname chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
It just so wonderful words can't do it justice.
looney4rooney chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
That was absolutely amazing. I loved it.