Reviews for Welcome, Oh Darkness
Chaos Twin of Destruction chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
I loved it! Are you going to make a sequel? If you don't that's fine, 'sides, if you don't, I can already imagine what happens to Marik. (grins evilly)
jj chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
nicly done very goodstory and the characters were very well portrad
Nightoflight9 chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
So, I don't usually carp on others' character portrayal in a fanfiction, but...

Honestly? Everything was going well until Yuugi forgave Yami.
I mean, I know Yuugi is a totally pure soul, but no one, not even innocent, angelic Yuugi could easily forgive something so violating, so harsh, so inhumane, so despicable and so life-shattering as being raped by the one he loved and trusted. I get how he was able to understand the spell and the dark forces of Marik and Bakura working against Yami, but still. The next day? Not even 24 hours later? Love is strong, but the utmost form of betrayal is also powerful. Another small problem I felt while reading this was how little Yami expressed his regret. Maybe it was just the after-effects of the spell/potion, but if Yami loved Yuugi like I think he did, there is a lot more hatred for himself than what was seen in the fic.

Otherwise, the story was amazing. I always get a flutter of shockingly wonderful butterflies in my stomach when I read an Evil Yami story (though the rape did catch me off-gaurd).

And wow, that ending scene just put a huge smile on my face.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Ekk... that had to hurt. BUT STILL, GO JOEY! Punch him! Go for the jugglier.
andysanime chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
Really good job on the story and oh goodness, Yami and Bakura working together? Marik, you better HOPE they don't find you.
looptheloopy chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
'That is completely against everything you stand for. I like it. Come in.'

Wow I friggin' love this... And it's finished! XD lol you rule :3
looptheloopy chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
"Felt good, didn't it?

Yami shook his head. No! It did not! I just…

Come on…you know he wanted it.

I didn't need to force him!

But it felt good!"

Is it weird that I imagined the evil voice to sound like Bakura? XD
Mulanzu chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
Ah i love sexy evil Yami!

And I liked the way Bakura cared for Ryou _

Yugi was adorable in this.

Loved it!
koryssa-kory chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
kya! sweetness! thank you for this fic! _
Reviero Messiah chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
Wow, evil yami is so cruel. But I'm glad, at last yami back to normal and yugi forgive him. Damn that marik!

I like this story! Please make some more again!
Kyashii chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
Woah, all this in two weeks? AMAZING!
sakura angel dark chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
lol Me like
Serena6686 chapter 6 . 1/6/2009
cool
YamiGurl chapter 6 . 11/29/2008
LOVED THE STORY BUT THERE IS A SEQUEL NOW OR SOON RIGHT CUZ I CANT TAKE THE ANTICIPATION OF IT ALL.

YET AGAIN AWESOME STORY IN MY BOK THATS AN AxINFINITY YOUR BOOK
Roxtrox7 chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
Really sad chapter. It was sweet how Bakurawas ready to kill Yami for Ryou though.