Reviews for Digimon Tamers: Battle for the Future
Starotto4Ever chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
This is a good story im very instreated X3 more!
DigimonTamersFan chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
awesome story. update soon.
Slapstick70 chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
great story I really like the direction your going with the story. I really wish you would update this soon. Any way great chapter see you soon.
Berna45 chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
Great story so far. PLease continue writing this fic.
Paper Crease chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
Update soon please! It's great so far! I wonder what will happen next...
Codie - King of Hollows chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Renamon and Guilmon RULE! Takato is okay, Rika is cruel (but that's what I love) and I think Takato, Rika, Guilmon, and Renamon shoul get married. By the way my name's Codie Pitt, I am related to Brad Pitt (the actor) but not by blood. (I'm not a blood relative.) I was wondering if you and I could be friends? If so contact me at (i had a thing for Dragon Boosrer a few years ago) and please tell me your name (real.) Okay. And if you have any new RenamonXGuilmon or TakatoXRika fics I would love to read them. And maybe we could give ideas for other fics to each other? Cool Later.

Signed DarkGuilmon.
E.S. Simeon chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
Looks like the story is moving along quite nicely, can't wait for the next chapter, things are getting interesting. Having longer chapters won't hurt, if you're up to it.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
This is a good story. Please continue. Takato and Rika and Guilmon and Renamon forever.
Frozen Twins chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Good Prologue, should be interesting where you go with it...

But you dropped Suzie, so I'm dissapointed, she's such a fun character to play with.
ofdarknesschaos chapter 1 . 9/7/2007