Reviews for Fall from Grace
Rachel chapter 7 . 4/30
Wow this is really good. Not many people can go at fanfics from the more realistic point of view but you pulled of off perfectly. I'm extremely impressed. Im so glad I get to read this amazing piece of writing.
kyleigh.carvalho chapter 7 . 4/13
You can't abandon it! No!
bassoongirl14 chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
I hope you continue this! Love it so far!
claud chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
lol, he is a total bitch
claud chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE . . . ehhh . . .! * just had a heart attck * " good bye cruel world . . . I will always adore yoai!" * lies dead *
claud chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
lol, I hate misa too XD
Flamey chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Oh, please. You have amazing writing
skills; to be honest, I'm rather jealous. You
should be extremely proud of yourself.
I quite enjoy reading this, keep up with the
good work.
karolinami132 chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
fine be as drunk as you want but please finish this story :(
OneStepAwayFromMassDestruction chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
stop drinking and write damn you! this story is good!ccccccccccccccccoooooooooooo onnnnnnnnnnnntttttttttttttii iiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnuuu ueeeeeeeeeeeeee
Tata chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
It's been 5 years since you updated. I wish you'd never stopped writing this. Honestly, it made me cry.
darygirl chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
please can you continue this ! i really want l to come to accept him . thank you
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
What are you TALKING about? No.. it wasn't crappy at all, let alone enough for me to want to abandon it. God, this story is so realistic I don't know what to do with myself. It's so heartbreaking and wonderful and *rant*.. please update?
inactiveaccount100000 chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Awesome and realistic. I'm up to chapter 2 and I'll probably favorite this soon, it's that good. I completely agree that this type of reaction would be more realistic for Light. And I wonder if L is even gay, sure this is a Raito/L fic but I can imagine these questions running through Lights head eventually.
auburn.gaze chapter 7 . 11/25/2010
Wow... aside from Kira and the Death Note, I think everything in this fic seemed so real. I love the raw, intense emotion of Light. And I hate his dad's actions towards him because I know that it can happen in reality. And for some, it is. Or even worse...

I'm so happy I stumbled upon this fic. But I'm sad that it remains on hiatus and unfinished.

I know that it's been so long that the fic has been updated but I would really be thankful and really happy if this was continued.

But nonetheless, great superb work!
NightRoseK chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
DX

I really wish you'd continue this! I'm quite literally addicted to it...Kind of sad I suppose. But seriously, you need to continue this! You can't leave me hanging!

It's probably one of the best I've ever read in regards to writing style and quality. And it's far more in depth than most out there. I really think you could do great things with this.

But I do understand why you want to abandon it. I've had that same "feeling" before.

Anyway, I really hope you one day just snap your fingers with excitement, rush to your computer and smash out another chapter! :D

That would be truly incredible. :P

Yours obsessively,