Reviews for City of the Daleks
SuperiorShortness chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
I'm not sure I like the idea that the Atlantis team got inside the Tardis... It seems like The Tardis would have some sort of defense to allow those close to it to be protected... Like a field or something.
FORD B chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
This was a really good read for what there was.
Obsidius chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
Great story so far but please don't leave it hanging here. Please continue.
erik chapter 6 . 7/10/2009
Cracking good story, thanks.
eiyria chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
update woman!

U Cannot, cannot cannot stop a story at a cliff hanger. It should be punishable by death.

...anyways, if you would please kindly update it would make airyie very happy. Thanx. )

I'm fan-girl over ur story.
Aslook chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
Yay! Go 2nd Doctor! 10 is my Doctor, but 2 is still awsome!
whatisinaname2 chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
Great story, any more to come?
eventyraren chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
Grate story, is it over now ore is it more to come? if it is more, then update soon, if it is over, grate story.
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Not a bad beginning. Nice to see you're going way back to get the 2nd Doctor and I assume Jamie and Zoe. You seem to have the SGA folks in character, though I really can't see Rodney saying "ain't."
JovianJeff chapter 6 . 4/30/2008
Another nice chapter. With all the innovative ideas you come up with, I look forward to the richer history you're going to present and glad you are not making the Ancients the second fiddle.
acer-sigma chapter 6 . 4/27/2008
Well sounds interesting. Rather curious as to what connection the Doctor had with the construction of Atlantis. One thing that piqued my interest was Daniel's reaction to hearing about the Daleks and the Doctor, particularly his need to keep that information hidden from Vala. I'd be interested to see what sort of connection Vala has to the two and how Daniel is aware of it.
Harry2 chapter 6 . 4/27/2008
Wow! Having recently seen Genesis of the Daleks on DVD (Wholeheartedly recommend it to ANY fan of the show who doesn't have it) I now understand WHAT Dalek weaponry does to the body. As for the Doctor, I think it was either the first or, more likely, the mysterious incarnation known simply as The Other, who was involved with The Ancients and Atlantis! Only time will tell! (I know, I know, BAD PUN!)
Adeptis chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Good story
acer-sigma chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
Ah, nicely done. But somehow I don't think that's the end of their Dalek problem.
JovianJeff chapter 5 . 3/28/2008
Nice chapter, not just keeping the tension up, but ratcheting it up another notch. Truly capturing how a Dalek encounter typically went on Dr. Who. These were not things one fought conventionally, and rarely did the same thing stop them. Well wrought unconventional tactics this chapter.