Reviews for We Are Family
Angelover111 chapter 29 . 12/26/2014
I love your story you should write a follow up to this story I'm new to fan fiction but me and you have some thing in common oh by the way what happens to mokuba

Angelover111
That Kid chapter 29 . 10/25/2014
Most yaoi fanfics are all "hardcore sex every chapter, but not this one. This one is more of a sweet and cute/adorable fanfic. This is the kind that I like very, very much. (I even squealed when Seto asked Joey to marry him! Lol) I shall remember this fanfic for ever and ever.
NekomataFangirl chapter 29 . 10/20/2014
I only got into YGO shipping recently. I started reading your story last night and I could not stop till it was 6 am and I finished. Despite having acquired my taste for such literature very recently, I have had an opportunity to read a lot of fanfiction, some good, some cringe worthy. This is neither- this is the best. Your story had me glued to the screen for solid 9 hours. You took your time developing the relationship, and your description of everything- the mannierism, the dialogues, it is so realistic, so true to the characters and so amusing... Although I have some personal problems with the last chapter, I just cannot praise you and your brain-child enough. I wish to read more of your works, never before have I taken such immense pleasure in reading fanfiction, and god knows I do like my fanfic! You are so professional in building and threading plots together, including emotions, culminating points and making the most simple of interactions interesting... as a reader who had the pleasure of reading everything from classical works to conceptual contemporary writings. SOmetimes I come across pieces that make me feel like my whole life, my emotions have completely changed because the work is so astounding, and I always feel deep regret that I have finished reading it all, so the perspective of indulging in another chapter, another page is all gone. Yours is one of those pieces that made me feel like this. I know you wrote this years ago, so my feedback may not come through to you, but I just have, I must praise. This work shows incredible maturity when it comes to handling all elements of it, and you have the flair that cannot be taught. Not only am I a Yu-Gi-Oh fangirl, now I am your true fan too. Thank you for all the wonderfulness of your creation you have let me indulge in, and screw the fact that my back was hurting and I got up at 3 pm the next day- SO worth it, a million times over.
Prince-ZuChiRu chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
THE DREADED PUPPY-EYES! i couldn't sop laughing at that point
Infinite Ways To Insanity chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
My family call the game where you play hide-and-seek in the dark where you have to scare the person you find "murder in the dark"
Meg chapter 29 . 8/8/2014
This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. I originally wasn't a puppyshipper, but I defenitly am now.
1SetoKaiba chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
Oh-my-gosh I have been reading non-stop this story is very well written and planned out! I can't handle all these feels, I need to go on to the next chapter! .
naynaynaynay chapter 29 . 7/1/2014
I really loved this! It was awesome thoughout all of the chapters! :)
ShadowStar982 chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
O ma garsh N64 was the first video game i ever played lol:)
KatsuMutt chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This is my favourite Puppyshipping fanfic ever! Thank you so much for writing it! I've re-read it about 12 times already! :3 x
AngelOfDusk chapter 17 . 3/19/2014
how dare you say maths is evil
Sailor Solaris2 chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
Don't be afraid to admit you love something awesome. I'm 24 and loving cartoons more every day.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
OUCHY MY FEELYS
YGOfangirl4ever chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
I didn't finish this story yet, but I totaly love it :D I like how you didn't suddenly turn Seto in a love-struck, hormone-driven teenager, but made it all believable. I read your profile, and I really hope that you will decide to come back. Yeah, there are always assholes out there that enjoy flaming, or just really strict people and all that... but whatever. I know fanfiction will always be in my heart, for all the stories I read here, and all the friends I met here. Really, my online-friends mean a lot more to me than most of my real life ones. I managed to connect deeper to everyone here :) I guess, I just hope that you didn't leave this place for good. It just makes me sad whenever something like that happens. Like, a place I care about is losing a part of itself...
Whatever, sorry about that... I tend to get sidetracked... -_-' Anyway, I absolutely love the story :D I can't wait to actualy finish it...
Akurokuluver21 chapter 24 . 1/3/2013
I don't like weevil for some reason...even if we do share a last name anyway I really like this story! It's so...I can't even think of a word right now. It has to be one of my fav puppyshipping fanfics from what I have read so far.