Reviews for We Are Family
love urself chapter 29 . 11/14
best fic ever!
I'm crying!
Sierra chapter 14 . 9/24
AHHH HAGEN-DAZ R DA BEST!
Sierra chapter 10 . 9/24
Oh my gosh, I love Calvin and Hobbes! That classic is so cute... XD
This is an adorable story, there is no denying it.
But there are many flaws and technicalities with the bases of your story and within your background knowledge. They way you described the court system is incredibly flawed. There was also an overuse of the statement "if you had blank then I would have deemed you blank".
But overall this is a well developed and soooooooooo cuuuuuuuute!
Kudos to you.
mednin chapter 29 . 6/1
I really like how Seto's character changed gradually over time within reason. It's nice to see a work done well. Great job!
Angeloflight111 chapter 29 . 10/4/2015
How did mokuba died?
Pretty amazing story
Angelover111 chapter 29 . 12/26/2014
I love your story you should write a follow up to this story I'm new to fan fiction but me and you have some thing in common oh by the way what happens to mokuba

Angelover111
That Kid chapter 29 . 10/25/2014
Most yaoi fanfics are all "hardcore sex every chapter, but not this one. This one is more of a sweet and cute/adorable fanfic. This is the kind that I like very, very much. (I even squealed when Seto asked Joey to marry him! Lol) I shall remember this fanfic for ever and ever.
NekomataFangirl chapter 29 . 10/20/2014
I only got into YGO shipping recently. I started reading your story last night and I could not stop till it was 6 am and I finished. Despite having acquired my taste for such literature very recently, I have had an opportunity to read a lot of fanfiction, some good, some cringe worthy. This is neither- this is the best. Your story had me glued to the screen for solid 9 hours. You took your time developing the relationship, and your description of everything- the mannierism, the dialogues, it is so realistic, so true to the characters and so amusing... Although I have some personal problems with the last chapter, I just cannot praise you and your brain-child enough. I wish to read more of your works, never before have I taken such immense pleasure in reading fanfiction, and god knows I do like my fanfic! You are so professional in building and threading plots together, including emotions, culminating points and making the most simple of interactions interesting... as a reader who had the pleasure of reading everything from classical works to conceptual contemporary writings. SOmetimes I come across pieces that make me feel like my whole life, my emotions have completely changed because the work is so astounding, and I always feel deep regret that I have finished reading it all, so the perspective of indulging in another chapter, another page is all gone. Yours is one of those pieces that made me feel like this. I know you wrote this years ago, so my feedback may not come through to you, but I just have, I must praise. This work shows incredible maturity when it comes to handling all elements of it, and you have the flair that cannot be taught. Not only am I a Yu-Gi-Oh fangirl, now I am your true fan too. Thank you for all the wonderfulness of your creation you have let me indulge in, and screw the fact that my back was hurting and I got up at 3 pm the next day- SO worth it, a million times over.
Prince-Byakuran chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
THE DREADED PUPPY-EYES! i couldn't sop laughing at that point
SasukeCorvin chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
My family call the game where you play hide-and-seek in the dark where you have to scare the person you find "murder in the dark"
Meg chapter 29 . 8/8/2014
This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. I originally wasn't a puppyshipper, but I defenitly am now.
1SetoKaiba chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
Oh-my-gosh I have been reading non-stop this story is very well written and planned out! I can't handle all these feels, I need to go on to the next chapter! .
naynaynaynay chapter 29 . 7/1/2014
I really loved this! It was awesome thoughout all of the chapters! :)
ShadowStar982 chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
O ma garsh N64 was the first video game i ever played lol:)