Reviews for Volume One
Leila Traumer chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I really enjoyed this first OS! It was beautifully written, and the chemistry between the characters is really believable. I kind of feel sad for Nao, I understand why she needs a break... I'll definitely read the next chapters!

Thank you!

Leila T.
Iuterpi chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
Pretty good, too bad it hasn't been continues but it gave me tons of feelings while reading it. I love Shizuru's possessiveness, it's something that i see her being like and not many authors make her act like that. And I liked the Nao-Natsuki dynamic from the last chapter, in a friends only way, and that change from the observation to the last scene was brilliant. I wish you'd continue but I really doubt you would, I just wanted to let you know people still find this story and lik- LOVE IT! So much!
Electric Cute chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Lingeries, oh.. lingerie! :-) This chapter of yours brings back memories of that Mai-Hime special where Shizuru narrates her Natsuki's passion for lingerie. Then shows a slide show of Natsuki wearing various revealing undergarments *pinches nose to stop nosebleed* How sexy! That was the time I decided to fully dedicate my attention to a certain Natsuki, thus obsessively reading any and especially this fanfic of yours. Very well done dear author! Words cannot express how deeply impressed I am with this work of yours. Keep writing, ne? You shouldn't waste that great talent of yours. Ganbatte!
Electric Cute chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Gosh! I love how you make Natsuki standout in this fic! (Obviously, thru my avatar you could determine I'm a fan) 'Coz you know, a lot of fics out there tend to be Natsuki-bashing fics. And they stray away from what is really a Natsuki Kuga, if you get what I mean. Some authors tend to present her as somewhat a man- I dunno if that's a proper way to describe it. She may act tough, but she's all girl. She doesn't even cross-dress in the anime (she wears tight-fitting motorcycle suit and swim wears, skirts and all) it's not very manly to me. THANK YOU for writing this story and staying dedicated to the character's persona. This is definitely one of my favorites and I'll keep a steady eye on this if ever you decide to update.
Electric Cute chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Too much sexiness in one fic ;-) I love it! Hah hah
These one-shots are very impressive it can standalone, while at the same time form part of a series to present a bigger picture. Awesome is one word to depict this story, and of course the author! So once again, on to the next one!
Electric Cute chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Your prediction on how Shizuru and Natsuki's relationship and living together would've been if ever Sunrise continued with Mai-Hime is believable, funny though 'coz you said you never completely watched the entire series. The interaction between them and their respective characters, you have captured it all. And so far, I like Shizuru's possessiveness with Natsuki for these two chapters. I'm still reading, though. So on to the next one :-)
Electric Cute chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This story is simply irresistable. I've always thought there could be more going on with Natsuki and Nao. I mean, look at them in the Mai-Hime series. They were always bickering, but the viewers could feel another kind of tension between them. I remember watching it and thinking maybe they are a love team, because at the time I didn't know Natsuki would be paired with Shizuru eventually. Heck, even in the Mai-Otome drama cds it was hinted that Juliet Nao Zhang had a deep fascination (crush) with the Gakuencho Natsuki Kruger. Anyway, all I'm saying is your take in the NatNao relationship is great. As usual, Natsuki is dense enough to be aware of such feelings directed towards her. So, thanks for Story#1... on to the next one :-)
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
That was just a super sweet chapter. I really would like to thank you for these wonderful stories.

I know you've heard this many times before but i think it bears reiteration. You are an AMAZING author!
annoyingLONER chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
I feel pity for Nao but I love how Natsuki is quiet the romantic lassie in this. you're a fantastic writer and i hope you continue on writing more.
Demon Cat08 chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
I feel real sorry for Nao...but I guess that's tough luck for her...as insesitive as that may sound...
Anyway...I know it's been real long since this was updated...but I hope one day you can update this one
Everything chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
This makes me want to cry.

That last part is so beautiful. Especially the "I feel perfect".

I am actually both aroused and misty eyed - you are extremely talented.
0mauie0 chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
poor nao, well, im a shiznat fans..dont worry noo, someday you'll find your own true love
DarkChie chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
This chapter was awesome, I re-read it all the time and every single time I am enthralled at how easily captivated I am to read it over and over again time after time. Absolutely amazing, the way its described and how every emotion is portrayed and how realistic these characters feel. I can't find enough words to simply say, beautiful writing. Good job.
bubble.duckie chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
Waaaa! Did she really try that with Natsuki! Oh my!
bubble.duckie chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
By far this is my face chapter, not only for he smex but more on how fluffy the scenes are.