Reviews for I'll never leave you again
nayin17 chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
I love that Harry loves Ginny so much that he doesn't want to leave her side but he doesn't belong at Hogwarts anymore. Nice story
mikelann6 chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
I love this so much u should finish it
Ginevra-Potter98 chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
Your writing is amazing. I really wish you hadnt stopped! please write more!
watchfulreader chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Cute
jellybellywelly chapter 10 . 2/14/2010
immense story so far! update asap!
Soldout112 chapter 10 . 1/15/2010
OMG I adore this story it is amazing please update
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 11/24/2009
Love is wonderful.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 11/24/2009
Really like the normalcy. You write a good story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 11/24/2009
Wonder who Professor Daugherty is? I've always wondered if the Muggleborns who were supposed to be first years last year came as first years this year.

I do like your story. Makes me wish someone would write a story that encompasses the entire year. Just a nice story that didn't involve darkness, evil, murder, just what they think a peaceful year at Hogwarts might have been like for the Trio and the rest of the gang. I'm not a writer, I'm a reader who wants to know everything.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 11/24/2009
So Draco came back. His father's in Azkaban, where we hope he will be for a very, very long time. Hopefully this is the start of him becoming a better person.

Maybe Ginny will tutor Harry. Snape's potion book was lost in the fire so he can't go look for that. Or maybe he'll just study a little harder and get things right. With Slughorn he might actually be able to learn something.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
I like the bond. It's something that's been written in many other stories, but everyone writes it differently and it just fits Harry and Ginny.

The sadness and grief are part of life. Death may be just the next great adventure for the dead, but the living have to build a new life around what is left. It's perfectly okay to cry. It doesn't mean you are depressed. It means you are sad that your loved one will not be able to share all the new joys that come into your life. They do live in your heart and talking to them and telling them what they are missing is a way keep their memories alive.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
That was absolutely priceless. I was sort of hoping Neville might have been made Head Boy.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
Bet it's going to be a Very large 7th yr class at Hogwarts. Guessing even some of those who were there last year will want to go back and cover what they missed while hiding out in the Room, and the Muggleborns who were hiding in fear of their lives. Lots of them will probably need to do refresher courses from last year while learning all the new stuff.

And all four of them are of age. That should make for some interesting moments.

Will they expand all the dormitories to accomodate the extra 7th yrs? Or maybe have them living in another part of the castle altogether.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
Good one. I'd like to think this was the way it would have happened if JKR had written beyond the final battle.

If I wasn't reading this after it was finished I would be telling you to go on as long as you wanted.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Harry will always have survivors guilt about the friends and family who have died to protect him or fought along side of him. Luna, as always, says just the right thing.