Reviews for I'll never leave you again
infinitestormtales chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
WRITE MORE!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I've read all of your stories and your an amazing writer please continue this story I know it's an old one but I'm dying to know what George has planned and when Ron will ask Hermione to marry him. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
I've read a lot of your stories and your a really good writer, you should finish writing this one I'm dying to see what George has planned!
nayin17 chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
Love how they honor Fred
nayin17 chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
Please update soon
nayin17 chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
I love that Harry loves Ginny so much that he doesn't want to leave her side but he doesn't belong at Hogwarts anymore. Nice story
mikelann6 chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
I love this so much u should finish it
Ginevra-Potter98 chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
Your writing is amazing. I really wish you hadnt stopped! please write more!
watchfulreader chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Cute
jellybellywelly chapter 10 . 2/14/2010
immense story so far! update asap!
Soldout112 chapter 10 . 1/15/2010
OMG I adore this story it is amazing please update
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 11/24/2009
Love is wonderful.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 11/24/2009
Really like the normalcy. You write a good story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 11/24/2009
Wonder who Professor Daugherty is? I've always wondered if the Muggleborns who were supposed to be first years last year came as first years this year.

I do like your story. Makes me wish someone would write a story that encompasses the entire year. Just a nice story that didn't involve darkness, evil, murder, just what they think a peaceful year at Hogwarts might have been like for the Trio and the rest of the gang. I'm not a writer, I'm a reader who wants to know everything.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 11/24/2009
So Draco came back. His father's in Azkaban, where we hope he will be for a very, very long time. Hopefully this is the start of him becoming a better person.

Maybe Ginny will tutor Harry. Snape's potion book was lost in the fire so he can't go look for that. Or maybe he'll just study a little harder and get things right. With Slughorn he might actually be able to learn something.