Reviews for Inevitabilities
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Cute!
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I love his character so much oh my gosh! Bloody brilliant writer! "D
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Aw I love this one too, so different but connected and humorous and sweet. Yup the slap! And I liked that Sirius is the one who had always believed Lily would fall for James in the end!
dubbleoseven chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Really well written oneshot, and a good concept to. :)
pigckle8 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Omg! I had a small flutter in my heart and my stomach when James talked to Lily [
Annabanana1127 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Oh I love those stories that give you that happy, mushy, contented sighing kind of feeling haha. Very nice writing. ]
fire.is.catching chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
ahh alas the inevitables i believe i have the reached the bottom of the list marked with your name...so sad now on ot the next repetetive review though if i do say so myself i did a pretty good job on the sirius/regulus/peter/remus/james/lily one. Now onto reviewing this was really cute though stories like tis are often considered sequels not companion pieces and if I were you I would have just tacked this one onto the bottom of the other one. But good job this one was fluffy and sweet to perfection

cheers

live well smile lots update often
IManageMyMischief chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Speechless
AllIWannaDo chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
This is so much better having read "Distractions" first, even if it is just a companion piece, and not an official sequel. (Or is it? Perhaps I should reread the summary. I forget.) Anyway, I don't know what to say? Wow, this is really getting ridiculous. Consider it a testament to your writing talent that you have rendered a girl who never shuts up speechless not once, but three times, at least.

Love this fic, perhaps even more than "Distractions." James is a cutie pie. So charming, and very nonchalant about the kissing - so much so that even Lily blushed haha. You portrayed him well without making him overly sweet or romantic, or overly cocky, a trap that we have all fallen into at one time. I like that he "lived for inevitabilities": very true, as so many things in life do end up being inevitable. For once this was a positive thing, huh?

Anyway, nice job, as usual! Keep it up! Lots of love!
Ginnyloveswriting chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Haha, I like this one as well. Do tell me, are you planning to be an author? If you are, I assure you, you will be a brilliant one. :D
TomOrli BloomingWell chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
*sigh* Yes, I should really stop doing that but, wow, that was good. Excuse me for not using a better choice of words. Consider me utterly speechless. I really like how you portrayed James, always the joker and the charmer! Keeps us readers falling for him all the time...
ElvendorkLuVer chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Gooseebumps Love it!
Jen89 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
A fantastic companion piece to Distractions. I loved it!
Defier of Reason chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I love the repetition in both fics... adds humor and captures your interest and thought even more. Lovely!
UchihaMorwen chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
A wonderful sequel to the last drabble. Very beautiful, and quite amusing as well. I loved the part where she slapped him.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »