Reviews for The Grim Adventures of Starscream & The ReaperEp2
Anarchy chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
Um i kind of have a suggestion. Maybe at some point in one of your stories Starscream could run into Blackarachnia in Endsville and they fall in love. Now before you shout NO THATS IMPOSSIBLE! i would like to point out that this pairing IS rather popular. And id like to say that i dont really see Blackarachnia as a Decepticon. Ive always seen her as more of a neutral then anything. At least thats my opinion.
SpartanCommander chapter 4 . 11/3/2007
Uh oh this is going to be interesting.

I wonder if Starscream is going to try to kill Mandy and Billy on occasion only to fail at it.

(I can immagine all the inventive ways a super advanced Alien robot scientist could do to those two to kill them)
The Shadow Syndicate chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
Maybe you could include both Thundercracker and Skywarp? I'm sure they would get a chuckle at seeing their former Commander being ordered around by Mandy
SpartanCommander chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
Nice. I think that Boogey may find some extra trouble than he would expect. I did think of one idea though. The Syth may work only for guy's from Earth but maybe the causing Death power to anyone may not exactly work on someone not from Earth. It's very possible that the "cause sudden death to anyone" May not work on an alien and you would need a alien reaper to do it. It would be fun if eventually you would have Grim meet a Grim reaper from another planet or their was a Grim Reaper convention happening somewhere and Grim Reapers from every planet was in that one place.

I can't wait for the next chapter.
SpartanCommander chapter 1 . 9/8/2007