Reviews for Dirty Dreams
WOW!
Agoddamnlovestory chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Umph, this smut was totally to die for! Loved this 333
Roganette chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Wow. Made me feel rather faint. Yum.
xevg-x chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I discovered this fic thanks to TheUltimateGambit91 favorites list and I'm so glad I checked.

I going to read all your stories, not today and not tomorrow because I have already a lot in my reading list but definitively I going to read one here and one there, you write very well.

You write with passion and that always is a good thing, this story started different of all Rogans I already read.

Killin-time chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Wow, between this and mirror mirror, I'm rapidly reaching my smut quotient for the day (not even close, maybe just an hour...or so) HOT! Great job!
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Yummy! I love it when they have a connection like it! It's always delicious and strangely cute! :D

POASO
Fla.Doomsday chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Love this!
edq-ocd18 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Now that...was hot! Loved it!
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
hotness...

logan was kinda rough though hahah
gem1990 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I think you just struck me speechless. Great story!
Lilyth Celestyn chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
As lovely as this is, wouldn't her powers make it a bit hard? Or is this after she took the serum and before it faded off? I really liked how you wrote this but thats one thing I was curious about. What with so much skin contact and all.
danishdynamite chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Just another great story of you! Think this will be a long night *g*
Phi-Dono chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
rogan rumping. something all fans need every once and a while. hawt hawt hawtness. you should just have bobby come in at the very end and just use his powers to cool down all the readers, because when they're done reading this, their gonna need something to cool 'em down. i know i do
UpYourCupcake chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Holy sh*t...OMG that was hot! I mean really that was wicked, right down to every little detail...geez I need a cold shower!
coup fatal chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
yea so i love this story, yesterday I went to WRFA and read like half your stories because they're really really good. Especially ones like these because I'm sorry to say I use them for my muses when it comes to coming up with really good places to catch my boyfriend unaware. lol.