Reviews for The Last Branding
The Songbird Still Sings chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
that was rllly rlly good
Orange Singer chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
So sad...that would be horrible. Nice job!
Took-Baggins chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
that was every bit as good as the others! really awesome! i wish i had more to say than that, but there's nothing here to criticize or anything, it was ALL so good! _
Took-Baggins chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
whoa...every time i read one of these, that's what i get: whoa!

i really don't know how else to put it...
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
i shouldn't be on here...my schoolwork is piling up and i'll probably be pulling an all nighter. but...

i just can't resist the pull of fanfiction for very long. and that definitely includes your stuff. (i'm loving every word you put out _)
FMA lover912 chapter 3 . 9/20/2007
verry good conclusion. are you going to make another serise obout his rehabilitation? you wrot this series verry well and i cant wait to read what you have up next.
Inuchemist10 chapter 3 . 9/19/2007
as uasual, you have delivered the goods! I loved all of them and I think that you are an excellent writter! Hope I see more things come from you
Ishte chapter 3 . 9/19/2007
Beautiful. Poor Ed, but the vivid imagery of his experience is beautifully done. Can't wait for the next trio.
Sousukes-Girl chapter 3 . 9/18/2007
Great job again! I cringe and smile and even laugh at parts (just knowing the characters I guess). I love it. Keep writing more!
Edamame chapter 3 . 9/18/2007
Wow, I have to admit that I am sad that these little fictions have finally come to an end. They are all truly fascinating; I enjoy your attention to detail and use of metaphor in each one of them. You also did such a great job capturing the emotions of the characters. Lovely work overall. (Any plans to write a fic based on Ed's recovery/adaptaion process to the automail?)
Inuchemist10 chapter 2 . 9/18/2007
Aww that's terrible but so true. When people are put in pain like that, they do usually throw up. Unfortunately it some times makes them feel worse. But better out thant in.

Good chapter, I again I loved the realism. Is there one more?
FMA lover912 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
wow its so deep. where did you get the idea for how the automail was put on him. its really good. really vivid. update soon.
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Oh, I need more. I guess I dig the medical aspect of this. I have to admit that I would not be adverse to having automail myself, in fact I would love to have automail! Only, after reading this I don't know if I could handle the pain.

This was a great story! Please keep em' coming. I really can't get enough!

Amazing, as always!
Inuchemist10 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Another great installment! Cannot wait for more. My heart was racing the entire time.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Poor, poor Ed. Still loving this series immensely.