Reviews for Overheating
fanka77 chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
ShoeQueen chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Wow, wow, wow! That was fantastic and HOT, in more ways than one. Excellent job. I didn't even think it was too graphic. I can see now why this was nominated for the award. Whew, I feel like *I* need a cold shower now!
samantha-carter-is-my-muse chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
This is one of my favorite stories, I've read it several times already.
majorsal chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
yummy! hot! romantic! wonderful! thank you! :)
LAIsobel chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
This was amazing!

I loved he Phoenix idea and the whole burning inside out and the soft glow of happiness and all!

And the last chapter was spectacular!

I think I have never read anything like this... :o)
Goomba chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I sure do like phoenix's and I sure do like the beginnings of this story and the promises for later - because it's not just a story for the sake of a story; it's lemons and limes (as promised) AND a story. I find myself very VERY excited!

Cheers Jen
i.m. nell chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
Sizzling! I enjoyed your story.
starbuckjade chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
This was good, very interesting concept.
Kpasa chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
Holy. Effing. WOW.
Nikkitaa chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
love it... Such a great story
XFchemist chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
OMG! I'm speechless! XD
claire chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
WOW! That was truly awesome!

The suspense was way wicked - and so true to their personalities... OMG this story should have become an episode, at least part of a future dvd.

When you said it was smutty, it got my hopes up! After pages of buildup... I thought, crap, just like the show, so close & yet so far! I was on the edge of my seat there at the end ;D

The love - beautifully written, very them, just the right amount of detail. Hmm... I actually would not call it smutty. For fans who have come to care about Jack & Sam, it is a natural extension of their feelings for each other

I hope you continue to write... of course the usual clean-up, editing a little tighter, etc.

cheers, C
The Readers Muse chapter 4 . 11/18/2007
I loved it!
7 League Boots chapter 4 . 10/23/2007
Whoo-hoo! What a fine and beautiful Sam and Jack adventure, mixed with fantasy and peril and recovery and oh, yes, love. A lovely capture of Sam's turmoil emotionally and physically, esp her sense of isolation and loss. Jack was simply the best man on the planet for Sam or any woman! But he'd only end up with Sam, right? Poetic descriptions of Sam's changes made me tear and ultimately smile and grin. Their love scene - one of the sweetest I've ever read.

A fantastic, original journey for Sam and Jack to the place they've always been heading for - together. Kudos, well done; thanks for sharing your lovely vision.
suz chapter 4 . 10/8/2007
nicely written. I enjoyed it immensely.