Reviews for Wedding Woes
awtr101fan chapter 13 . 7/6/2008
luved luved luved this 1! it had all the drama "bring it on" was lacking (sorry 2 mention that again). i totally hated jordan the whole time i was reading this. he was such a jackass. i'm glad u got rid of him...yay! i luved that lexi & danny finally got 2gether. their luv scene was sweet. & the whole thing about deanie kissing marie the reception was adorable. 1 ? though...when re was in dom's apartment did they make luv? it was implied but i just want 2 make sure. k, that's all i can think of 4 now. i'm so in luv w/ these characters. i am totally addicted 2 them & i hope there is more 2 cum :)

-erica
jeytonlover chapter 13 . 11/6/2007
With a sad and heavy heart I write this, lol! I'm so sorry to see this end, but it was absolutely wonderful. Just help us keep in touch with these people every once in a while. I want to see how they end up!

Once again, great job and I look forward to reading what you do next!
sphinx005 chapter 13 . 11/5/2007
argh two chapters, you do spoil us and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! loved the OC thing (its the only show in there that i've actually watched, and I do see the 'fantastic four' vibe happening there!) AW Deena & Ryan are getting married - do they get a special fic too? (or do we just stick with Portman/Gaffney children?) can't wait for the Marie/Deanie fic (lmao when Julie busted them!) great stuff.
jeytonlover chapter 11 . 11/2/2007
OMG, best chapter yet! All my favorites rolled into one. And too know that our little ducklings saga is not over yet makes me smile extremely big. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for Deanie and Marie!
sphinx005 chapter 11 . 11/1/2007
aw Danny finally got some! yay! Deena walking in was kinda funny and her last line was so the truth it was hilarious. I'm glad Theresa had some sense knocked into her (but really I should've known you'd make them be together!) Can't wait for the Marie/Deanie fic, sounds like its gonna be awesome
sphinx005 chapter 10 . 10/31/2007
aw Kitty & Julian are cute. You know I actually watched an ep of the Gilmore Girls on Monday when I was home (it was the 24 hr dance one where Dean - I think his name was - broke up with Rory because she kept arguing with the other guy (Jess was it?). so I sorta know what you mean now! and if Dom looks like Jess then YEAH! (he is kinda hot!) anyway, I'm hoping you're gonna do a Deanie/Marie one (it wouldn't be fair if you didn't since the other siblings all got a fic!).
Jessiquie chapter 10 . 10/31/2007
Cute chapter! Poor Dom thou! I really like this marie and Deanie coupleness thing you have going on. Its soo cute! I just love it. So im hoping you contuine on a story about Deanie and Marie...

Ok I just ahve one grammatically thing to correct, bar be que is actually one word, not three. What you've typed out is the sounding out. Take it from an Aussie, those who practically live on them its actually just one word. But apart from the chapter totally rocked! Sry for having to point that out.

Jess
jeytonlover chapter 10 . 10/31/2007
Then don't do it. Don't let go. I can promise you at least one faithful review. You're OC's are better than most of the real one's on here. Continue on, please!

OMG, I loved how Dom told Connie how Re was. It was absolutely perfect!

The Deanie/Marie the Kitty/Julian, I could go on and on about all the things I love but you might get bored so I'll just leave it with this: Please keep these characters going. I'd really miss them if they were gone forever!
jeytonlover chapter 9 . 10/24/2007
Amazing as usual! I'm looking forward to Deanie/Marie. And it was wonderful to go back and read your Lexi/Danny chapter again. For some reason, I just love them. Can't wait to read what you do next, update soon!
jeytonlover chapter 8 . 10/17/2007
Yeah, I loved every bit of this chapter! Everything is falling into place perfectly. I'm looking forward to it all, but especially the Danny/Lexi! Update soon, I can't wait!
sphinx005 chapter 7 . 10/4/2007
wow what a twist! And I loved the whole Theresa/Dom scene at the end, so cute. Update again soon
jeytonlover chapter 7 . 10/4/2007
Amazing chapter and Dom being Connie's, well that was pure genius! Ducklings all around! Can't wait for more. I hope we'll get some Danny/Lexie and Kitty/Julian next time! This was great!
jeytonlover chapter 6 . 9/21/2007
Loved everything as usual, well except for Deena's strange reactions about Ryan. As your longtime faithful viewer, I ask you one simple favor, Deena/Ryan together in the end! Can't wait for the next chapter!
BStarr chapter 6 . 9/19/2007
I've just got to say that over the past week I've been home sick, curled in my bed and I've done nothing but read EVERY ONE of your Mighty Ducks fic. They're THAT good. I can't get enough. I've read a few of them twice in fact. Please keep writing.
Megan chapter 5 . 9/11/2007
I love it so far. Cant wait to read more :)