Reviews for You are my angel
Uma fic diferente mas de boa leitura. Eu tinha duvidas. De como VC ia. Fazer natsuki e Shizuru. Feliz pra sempre mas gostei
Syein chapter 21 . 1/20
This is a wonderful story! I felt kinda bad for Reito (haha), but then it worth it, everything is worth it- as long as ShizNat still there. Throughout your story I have a feeling you were a sadist (I believe most authors were) *laugh awkwardly*...Anyhow, thank for sharing this story! I enjoyed every last moment of it.
Hookedonreading chapter 21 . 1/16 did it! Congratulations and good work! I think you are awesome to finish writing this story and not give up...although it did take you a long time but the end was worth it.

I enjoyed reading your story!

Thank you for posting and no I have no criticism good or bad. I just enjoy reading a good story and good writing always helps me focus on the story.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
Qaths10 chapter 21 . 12/29/2013
that good fic, although at some points very sad

you are great
Shizsuki Kuga Fujino chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
su historia me encanto aun que ya la había leído y aun así la volví leer
002Dark1 chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
I really like the story full of drama and in the end it still ended positive. I know how you feel whenever people want you to continue your stories even though your lacking some ideas...

still... I truly love your Mini Feeds all of them I really can't stop laughing specially whenever your getting attacked

Oh yeah I just wanna say that the story is truly awesome!
Noob chapter 21 . 1/8/2013
I just read your fic in one sitting. I'm not gona lie, I was crying for the most part. lol

Anyways, amazing story. I hope you continue writing.
Nykonyx chapter 21 . 8/18/2012
Hello Bad one!

Congrats on finishing this story! I'm very pleased with the entire story and process, even though I read through a lot reviews (comments) that were teetering negatively for the first few chapters. Even though a lot of people may have dissuaded you from finishing- no, from starting this fanfic, I'm really glad you decided to push through. I, myself, was one of those who doubted this fanfic at first. I was really deterred from reading through the first 4 chapters because of the grammar and spelling mistakes, but I'm glad I ultimately did finish, because it really did pay off.

I really like your continuation to ficeler37's one-shot (I give ficeler37 credit for spurring you onto this composition even though you already had the same plot bunny bouncing around). It was new and refreshing, even though I still held onto the uncertainty I had with the idea of "guardian angels" and all. (Just didn't know where you were going with that xD) The ending was peaceful and pleasant, even though it wasn't exactly unexpected. But nevertheless, pleasant. *happyface*

But truly, thank you for continuing with this fanfic. Not only has it paid off by giving us readers joy, but it also inspired me when you took the flames and negative comments with a positive outlook. You didn't back down, and that is something we all have to give you credit in.

Also, side note: Your grammar and spelling mistakes have significantly reduced over 2-3 years! Congratulations! This is a compliment! I was really happy.

Again, thank you.
- Onyx
Sarah-Andr3ws chapter 21 . 4/2/2012
This is a very beautiful story )

I almost didn't read it to be honest. I had the feeling that I wasn't gonna like the whole thing of Natsuki being an angel and there being a God in the story but I'm really glad that I did read it and was proven wrong. Despite a few mistakes, the story is very well written and has a great flow. I couldn't stop reading once I started cuz it totally reeled me in.

I have to say that I would have preferred that Natsuki had come back to life, but one can't ask for everything right? Nevertheless, great story and ending.

Thank you for this lovely story. It was a pleasure reading it :)

Once I have time I'll take a look at your other stories. If they are as good as this one I'm sure I'll enjoy them too )

Take care.
jo-Kaon17 chapter 21 . 11/12/2011
WOW...the only word i can say to describe how wonderful this story is..,of all the fiction i read, they proven that love is so powerful that even dead cant end someones love..,,i truly wanted to thank you for your story..i enjoyed it alot..this is one of my favorite story..and i want to let you know that i will always look forward for your other story...and last thing...

jo-Kaon17 chapter 13 . 11/11/2011
DAMN...i almost shed a tears here,,i like this chapter so much...great job author..BANSAI
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 21 . 10/19/2011
Great story, but... sooo many errors. Still, you mostly managed to convey what you wanted, I think.
Ian.23 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Waaa me encanto!

I Love you Fic ;D

Nunca me había gustado tanto un fic xD

me lo leí en 2 días muajaja w)

Seguiré leyendo tus fic ;D

Discúlpame por no poder escribir en ingles

(no se por que puedo leerlo pero no escribirlo u.u)