Reviews for LoZ: Destiny's Child
cerulean-mewtwo chapter 17 . 3/16/2008
this is one of the bes self insertation fics I've ever read! very desriptive and your spelling isn't as bad as you think!
Majora888888 chapter 17 . 3/16/2008
I rather think that you would taste awful. (But I like to tie people to the sun)

My comp. isn't working right now, well we have two and this one doesn't have word so I cant update. Sad. But I realy like this story. It gives Dark Link (My personal favorite bad guy who I was very sorry to kill with a giant hammer.) a sense of personality. Update as soon as you'r comp. works again. Your's truely, Majora.
ZombieDragon chapter 17 . 3/14/2008
I doubt you would taste good, anyways. :P

Aw...that sucks! My computer never died on me (being a computer wiz, I usually catch the 'symptoms' beforehand and fix it myself. :P) but I've known other authors who have cancelled stories because of a computer crash. As soon as I read that your computer died, I feared the worst. I was like, "OMG. Not another one." XD
Meggy chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
Sweet mother of Hyrule, I am simply in love with everything that is Rhian, from the way she interacts with Link down to her smart-mouth! This is one of the greatest OC fanfictions I've ever read...

And one of the best parts? Rhian is nowhere NEAR being a F*ING MARY-SUE! ...Yeah, this is one for the favorites list. Hope you update really soon!
ZombieDragon chapter 16 . 1/9/2008
Oh! Camping! I love camping! XD

Honestly, when I sent the 'review' for 'chapter 15', I just got this chapter alert. Ah well.

Pretty awesome chapter! There was some funny points (contrary to your believe, I would assume) but it wasn't the best you've done. Next time, try not to take a year to update again...eh? XP
ZombieDragon chapter 15 . 1/9/2008
You know that i'll be reading and reviewing the next chapter, no questions there. :D

Ah, Texas. I've never been there (I don't really like warm places, see. I'm a Canadian, and we would miss our igloos and beavers too much...XD) but i'm thinking it would be nice.

I feel sorry for your arm though. I hate getting blood tests, too.

Now that you have given me permission, if tommorrow passes without an update, i'm going to yell at you.

...

Harshly. XD

Seriously though, I hope you do get around to updating this again.
Nakira chapter 14 . 11/4/2007
*distributes cake and cookies to everyone*

I love your story and hope it keeps up for many, many wonderful chapters!
Spiritual Stone chapter 14 . 11/3/2007
Aw, very sweet. The last part really was funny. And yay! Link's picking up the language of earth! Haha
Shinningkit chapter 14 . 11/2/2007
Hiya! -bounces- Yei for updates! Anyway, now for my review. D Since I kinda forgot to review chapter 13 as well, I'll just do it now. XD

Anyway, Chapter 13 was good. It was both funny yet... sad too. I liked how you switched tones there too. I mean, everything was just really happy and sarcastic in the beginning, but towards the end it slowly went to a... forbidding tone. It was neat! Anyway, watch your spelling of words and... You know, keep the names straight. -points to July- I though it was Julie or something like that. Other than that, it wasn't so bad. Watch the spelling of realize. I think it's with a 'z' instead of an 's'.

Going on to chapter 14, I have to say... it was a little confusing at places. Then again, I am really tired, so maybe it's just me... But the part where Rhian is sobbing is understandable and everything, but when she jumps up and her and Link are talking is a hair confusing there. I couldn't tell who was talking to who and who did what and what not. No where else was very confusing, and still, I am tired. I'll reread it and email you or something tomorrow. D Anyway, I don't remember any big grammar or spelling issues in this chapter, but always check to make sure. And I just love how you brought the little kitty back! I've read fanfictions, and even published books, that will bring an interactive character in as a plot device, and just forget about him. Sometimes they bring him back for no apparent reason, and even make up excuses why they were gone. And I'm always like, "What the heck?" But, this time I was all "Yei!" ...But it did leave me wondering why Dark Link even left it alive, having that 'I-stab-everything-I-see-because-I'm-emo' going on. (And no offense to your Dark Link character. I'm just being a goofball. You portray his thoughts for everything quite well. I like what he thinks of Ganondorf. ;D)

Anyway... This was kinda a bad review. Not much help. XD However, I hope it's okay with you. I'll wait for the next chapter, but I'll probably bug you about it if you wait too long. -giggles-

Laterz! 3
ZombieDragon chapter 14 . 11/2/2007
You know what's really freaky? Like, really, really freaky? When I read those lyrics, the same part of the song playing on my headphones started up. In sync. I was like, HOLY CRAP! XD

Anyway, nice chapter! I loved the part where Link was laughing so hard that no sounds came out of his mouth. I do that all the time. I laugh, laugh, and then just randomly stop making noises. .

I love this chapter though! Hope ya update soon!
ZombieDragon chapter 13 . 10/26/2007
Wow. You updated! You updated! *Does a little happy dance* XD

Nice chapter! The beginning part was funny and made me smile through the whole part, but the ending part was kinda sad. Thatwas what you were going for, I assume, though. Right? .
Shinningkit chapter 12 . 10/22/2007
Yo! I came to review your story (finally). Anyway, it's very nice. Even though you say you might have tons of spelling and grammer mistakes, but they are very few. Only in the last chapter were there any. Onther than that... The characters arn't cardboard cutouts, and the plot line is smooth and keeps me reading. And you have a great sense of humor. I just lurve the hug of doom. - Anyway, update whenever you have time, and I won't Blarr your head off. ;D Laterz!

May you hold your Master Sword up High and live to save Hyrule once Again! Shiny
Spiritual Stone chapter 12 . 10/5/2007
Very nice. Great work on the long chapter mate!
ZombieDragon chapter 12 . 9/24/2007
heh. that phone possention thing is weird...but also interesting.

Nice chapter though! It had it's funny moments too. Update at your leisure!

(oh and my excuses are bad too)
TurtleFeathers chapter 11 . 9/17/2007
_

I look foward to the next chapter. They need to read the next part of the book, since it's been another day (or 2, I lost count).