Reviews for Let The Guilty Pay
dhamann7878 chapter 20 . 3/15
This really needs another chapter or two or a sequel? What is here is wonderful
RobinTheSlytherin chapter 6 . 2/15
lovergyrl100 chapter 20 . 1/22
So is it over or are there any chapters left to be uploaded? If its over is there a sequel? Please tell me and the rest of your readers
Serinity Dawn chapter 20 . 1/8
Ok dip what happens next? Is that really the end?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2017
What the fuck just happened
Mind blown
akimitsukimiya chapter 2 . 12/21/2017
lol…This is definitely not Mcgonagall, this is a female an head-of-lion version of Snape
sexy Seren chapter 20 . 12/14/2017
Guest chapter 13 . 10/31/2017
It is a tad bit creepy to be paired with Snape. What with the age difference being as large as it is. And the whole 'was his teacher' and other such baggage.

Would have also been interesting if Drake!Harry decided to stay female. He seemed rather comfortable acting feminine, at least. Even the flirting with Draco, which is interesting considering how you had presumably already had them being twins.
demi-wizard girl17 chapter 20 . 10/28/2017
Oh please update this story, I beg of you. I love this book I wish there was more to read. I want to know what happens to drake and the malfoys and what about the Snarry! You've done a really great job with this, I hope you continue it
Gina chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
This was an amazing story but I'm disappointed that several strings were left undone. One more chapter would have been nice.
Gina chapter 13 . 10/22/2017
OMG! That's a perfect cliffhanger!
rigger42 chapter 17 . 10/13/2017
If he isn't Harry Potter then does he have ties to the Weasleys still and they didn't notice because those with the actual Harr died, or did he only have normal friendships and unable to create family bonds as a Malfoy since the family's were at odds?
rigger42 chapter 13 . 10/13/2017
Did you decide on the pairing at the start because there were little hints of personal possessiveness...
rigger42 chapter 7 . 10/13/2017
This is really fantastic and I'm soooo torn because it looks abandoned...
blj.14 chapter 13 . 9/17/2017
Awww...I hate Harry/Snape. I wish you had decided/stated this earlier, then I wouldn't have invested the time to read 13 chapters.
1,691 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »