Reviews for Let The Guilty Pay
blj.14 chapter 13 . 9/17
Awww...I hate Harry/Snape. I wish you had decided/stated this earlier, then I wouldn't have invested the time to read 13 chapters.
NabikiB chapter 3 . 6/19
re-Sort, not resort.

re·sort
[rəˈzôrt]
NOUN

a place that is a popular destination for vacations or recreation, or which is frequented for a particular purpose:
"a seaside resort" · [more]
synonyms: vacation spot · tourist center · vacationland · retreat · spa · onsen
automaton14 chapter 20 . 5/23
And now you abandoned it because you wrote yourself into a corner by poor plot planning and poor character exploration. There's plenty of directions this could have gone, but never set up for anything after this chapter.
automaton14 chapter 19 . 5/23
Also, "Imperious Curse". Not "the imperio". And I have a ton of criticism about how you planned your plot because it makes you seem like an airheaded simpleton with ADHD. I'm sure you're a wonderful person, but your plotline makes it seem like you were drunk off your ass at the time. I thought it was bad a few chapters ago, but you've just continued down the rabbit hole straight into whatthefuck-land. Not surreal, just random. As hell. Not "quirky" random, I mean actual "rolled some dice to decide how to plan the plot"-type shit.
automaton14 chapter 1 . 5/23
Kelly? Why Kelly? And what do green eyes have to do with Kelly or Harriet? This isn't making any sense.
Prisci chapter 20 . 5/12
hola me gusto mucho la historia , porfis continu has una secuela porfis ... la segunda parte siii ...
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 13 . 5/9
This is where I stop. Some bullshit, a male being paired with another male unlike every other fucking thing magic has done ever. And you didn't label the story as slash, so I wasted my time.
kittyranma chapter 20 . 5/8
I'd love to see Drake confess to having liked being a female. Also have Severus say that I never new I was gay. I have no problem with them being gay, but the beginning of the story piqued the idea for me. I'd love to see Narcissisa jump on that she'd love having a daughter. I just finished reading witchdragons gypsy caravan you should check it out I had a blast reading it. There are some letters on the end of witchdragons name but I don't remember what they are.
kittyranma chapter 1 . 5/8
Oh my gosh this looks wonderful so far. Though I'm hesitant to read something that unfinished and not likely to be finished.
Finish this please
MizzVicki chapter 9 . 5/3
Cool twist
Raven Evans-Black chapter 20 . 5/3
please update
malita23 chapter 20 . 5/3
Please update
Jimbocous chapter 19 . 5/3
Thanks for a great (re)read!
TexasTurtle chapter 20 . 4/28
Thank you for writing and sharing your wonderful stories.
1,677 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »