Reviews for Let The Guilty Pay
Archimand chapter 13 . 14h
the story was perfect untill hp/ss _
swayrabbit chapter 20 . 5/26
Please continue this story. I'd like to see drake heal and grow with his family and snape and see how it ends.
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 20 . 5/21
Update soon!
RStone8 chapter 20 . 5/18
I have read your profile and I know you are currently writing. Is this one of the stories that you will continue and finish? I would love to see the rest of the story played out. What happen after the judgement? What do Ron and Hermoine say and do? What about the rest of Hogworts? Etc etc.
Ebenbild chapter 20 . 5/10
Do you still update this story? I definitely would like to know how it ends...
I liked your idea of Harry being Draco's brother and the judgement was definitely interesting. I definitely want to know the reactions of everyone...
Ebenbild
SkiaRaito chapter 20 . 5/8
Is this the end?
hawkswench chapter 18 . 4/4
I do wish you would finish this story.
Dugleik chapter 6 . 3/15
You are ignoring the meeting Draco on the train part of why Harry didn't want to be sorted into slytherin.
Lab12 chapter 20 . 2/27
And now? *blinks*
Just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this story very much and would have loved to read more of Drake and his lot. But this was a pretty decent place, to leave this story unfinished. Three chapters earlier would have been muuuuch worse! *grins*
Ladybug75 chapter 20 . 2/17
8 years after I first read your story, and I still love it. I hope you find the inspiration to finish it one day.
Taeh chapter 11 . 2/15
OH! how dramatic it is all! That fudge has a teddy is the most surprising! What an incompetent people are there at the ministry!
Taeh chapter 10 . 2/15
Why does Dumbledore sound like a controlled master that wants everything and be all powerfull? He sound worse then the dark lord voldemort!
daisycb chapter 20 . 2/13
Very interesting. Sorry it didn't continue
sffilk chapter 20 . 2/6
Just discovered this story - am wondering when it will be completed.
Sera Blackamber chapter 20 . 1/23
Wonderful story. Whatever became of the plans for the sequel to this?
1,595 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »