Reviews for Let The Guilty Pay
StarDuchess chapter 20 . 4/11
Wonderful. Loved all the punishments; I felt they fit the crimes very well. I wish you had continued the story. It would have been nice to see what happened to them all next - how the real Harry behaves, if Drake gets back together with Fred and George, how his parents and Severus deal with the Dursleys, etc. Ah, well. Thanks for sharing!
StarDuchess chapter 13 . 4/10
WHOOOHOOOO! Yay for teh Snarry! hahaha that should put an even bigger wrench into Dumbledore's plans. And Veela stuff, too! Can I just hug you now? I mean, yeah, you're awesome! I love this!
StarDuchess chapter 11 . 4/10
Oh, this is FABULOUS! I love this fic! And I love that you are giving us so much in Dumbledore's POV. It's hilarious - such a riot, all the twists and turns and changing aspects. :)
Mashkai30 chapter 19 . 4/5
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
Kuramaworshiper chapter 20 . 4/3
plz plz plz update soon.
Red2 chapter 20 . 3/24
I wish you hadn't abandoned this story and gone on with other musings. This could have been a great story-verse:
What happens with Ron swearing on his blood that he'll get Drake (fake!Harry)?
What happens with Hermione, once Ron is dealt with?
What happens with the Weasley family after Magic deals with Ron?
How does Minerva deal with the obnoxious Harry Potter (real!Harry), since she was do vicious to Drake (fake!Harry) for not being like James Potter in temperament and abilities?
What happens with the school, now that Dumbledore can no longer act as headmaster?
What happens to the Ministry of Magic without Dumbledore controlling part of it?
Perhaps vignettes would have been good for James Potter going to Merlin Academy, and for Remus trying to raise Sirius to be a responsible adult - Magic didn't remove his Lycanthropy, so how will he keep the baby safe?
See what I mean? There were lots of neat ideas that would have been played with, if you didn't want to write over 100K words again.
Hey, no offence meant, just saying what we're all thinking!
Terizia Glenn chapter 20 . 3/24
Very much enjoyed the story. Hoping for more to come but I get the feeling that might be a lost cause based on the last update for this and your other stories. Here's hoping you find your muse again
Ichigo Toshimiya chapter 20 . 3/21
I wish you will continue this, coz it make me want to know how it's gonna end...
Hope to see more... Good Luck... ;)
greenwings33 chapter 20 . 3/14
SO AMAZING!
Please update soon!
littlepanther chapter 20 . 3/8
noooo! I refuse to acknowledge that, that's all... Janara dearest, please what happens next? And i want snarry stuff too. And please don't pick hermione as draco's mate i can't stand it -.- anyone but not 'mione please? Not ron too or ginny(but it'll be impossoble, yeah?)
littlepanther chapter 18 . 3/8
i'm practically shaking with anger... Good thing i'm hugging my pillow or i would have killed my phone clutching it soooo tight.
littlepanther chapter 13 . 3/8
SNARRY! SNARRY! SNARRY! If Harry is a Malfoy i can't ask for any other pair for him... But what about our dearest Draco?
littlepanther chapter 9 . 3/8
should have tried to think of another name for Draco's twin. But no worries i still love it! I get curious every chapter, you really know where to end the chapter leaving your readers to crave for more, not that its a bad thing. Keep it up! I really love it.
angelalexiel16 chapter 20 . 2/26
please update this story it is very very good. I would love to see what happens next.
La Rose de Minuit chapter 20 . 2/23
Hello,

I had readed this story too. I had hope found with who you had choose to pût Draco but its seem I won't find it. I had hoped.

La Rose de Minuit.