Reviews for Shadows from the Past
Cheskaz chapter 15 . 1/23/2009
Aw! At first i wasnt gonna read this and now im mentally slapping myself for being so stupid! This is on my top ten stories list and you are now one of my favourite smallville fanfic authors!
Ellyanah chapter 15 . 3/16/2008
WOW. SO CUTE!

I adore your Lex. Your Chloe to of course ... but Lex is Lex, you know.

I love the plot this.

And your writting was adorable.
elly32 chapter 15 . 10/18/2007
So it's Nell!

I kinda suspected that:)

Great story!

And Laurel is just adorable:):):)

Can't wait for your next work:)
Lucy Whelan Luthor chapter 15 . 10/15/2007
I liked that Chloe and Lex got their happily ever after, but I feel a little sick that Moira cheated on Gabe with Lionel Luthor.

And I feel just awful that Lillian had to not only go through the death of her second child, but she had the knowledge that Lionel was running on her first with Nell, and then Moira.

But Lex and Chloe's child is adorable, and I like that they love each other and are having such a happy life :)
crazychica21 chapter 15 . 10/14/2007
Great job! loved the story and the ending was so sweet. Glad they finally caught Moria's real killer and Lex and Chloe formed a family. Can't wait for the next fan fic!
Gaialy chapter 15 . 10/13/2007
aw...a curious kitten for Chlex. WHy not?:P Wonderful story Lexie:D
megrow chapter 15 . 10/12/2007
Great Chlexfic! They're so cute together when you write them!
malugargula chapter 15 . 10/12/2007
Wonderful ending

About the "Brazilian beans" thing... we really have great coffee here

If it wasnt so late I was going to drink one right now

LOL

I loved the fic... so Nell was the killer... damn that woman... she destroyed Chloe and Lexs families and brought so much pain to them

Good thing they discovered the truth and had their closure about that

Theyre such a happy couple and their daughter is such a Luthor

LOL

Lex will be in big trouble when shes a teenager

;)

Ill be waiting anxiously for your next fic
malugargula chapter 11 . 10/8/2007
Wonderful chapter

Sweet and romantic

Please more soon
crazychica21 chapter 11 . 10/7/2007
love the story! can't wait to find out what happens to chloe and lex's relationship and who killed moria. update soon!
elly32 chapter 11 . 10/6/2007
YAY! I Love this romantic interlude!

Finally they're together:):):)

And you right it's typical for Lex to blame himself!

Now I want more:)

About Moira killer,hm, Chloe thought he was big, but she was only a child back then, so it doesn't have to mean anything actually...

Please upd soon, I'm dying to know it all:)
Gaialy chapter 11 . 10/6/2007
FINALLY! Took those two long enough :P Big man...or massive figure. Hm...this is like the puzzle in the Smallville episode that went into the past. But that would give so many possibilities...

More soon please!
Lucy Whelan Luthor chapter 11 . 10/5/2007
I just caught up on this story and it is quite intriguing-who is the actual killer and will they try and hurt Chloe and Lex?
megrow chapter 11 . 10/5/2007
Great chapter... can't see where you take this!
elly32 chapter 10 . 10/3/2007
I absolutely LOVE IT!

Oh, the story gets more and more interesting!

I can't tell what is wrong with this sheriff, either he's just an asshole, or he's a killer, it's hard to tell!

Or maybe it's Nell?

I can't wait to see more interaction between Chloe& Lex!

And of course I can't wait to see who killed Moira, so upd soon:):):)