Reviews for Over the Bridge, We Sing of Stars and Rainbows
Original Name chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Amazing job! I love Javert and Gavorache's relationship! If there is anyway, anyway at all that you can read this, please continue this story.
StarCatcher1858 chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
I wonder if you're still around... Cuz this story (along with all your other Les Mis stories, actually) is AWESOME. It's such a pity that you never got to finish writing it... Or leave it longer! I adore parental Javert/Gavroche so much. And that little hint you had on Javert's relationship with his mum... And this barely even got to the main plot! So if you're still around to see this, please, please, please, I beg you, do continue this!
RainWillMakeTheFlowersGrow chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Sigh. I wish this story wasn't dead.
Sherlock Tun chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
'"But, monsieur," insisted Marius, "you do not understand. This girl is an angel, a Venus de Milo brought to life!"

"With a pair of arms, I hope," Javert couldn't help muttering.'

That is just BRILLIANT! You had me giggle for a good day.
Rosenkavalier chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
HOLY SH- VIDOCQ? I... I think I love you.

"It . . . it was a very manly cry, anyone could tell you that!" Oh, Marius!

From the looks of things, Javert is Dorothy, which would make Gavroche... Toto? Bizarre, but brilliant!
Hugo Purist chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Aww, cute. But you have never finished reading Les Misérables? Le Gasp!
Estates General chapter 5 . 7/3/2008
Aww! Fatherly!Javert, never thought I'd live to see the day! :3

Can't wait for chapter 6!
Bramblefox chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
Gavroche: This is the best day of my life!

Me: AHAHAHAHAHA! *falls over laughing* That was the best line. And a jungle? Can't wait to see what happens next...
Bramblefox chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
Woo hoo! And here we go! I think I've got it now!

Javert-Dorothy

Gavroche: Toto

Beinvenu: The wizard (?)

Thenardiess: The wicked witch

Marius: Cowardly lion

Vidocq: ?

Great, now I lost my train of thought. But I think I've got it now.
LesMisLoony chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
The things that made this chapter great-it was a tie between the last line and the description of Thenardier I MEAN JONDRETTE as a man with a face like a drunken rat. Molto bene! Can't wait for another update.

That one was quick, though, wasn't it? Very nice.
jeevesthemighty chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
"Gavroche, I don't think we're in Paris any more..." lol.

and Javert is embarrassed by his "little ditty".

and Eponine and Azelma make such nice flying monkeys... heehee.
jeevesthemighty chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
LOLosaurus!

you know, i was having trouble tracking the wizard of oz stuff in the first 3 chapters, and i read this and it all seems so much more blatantly obvious. headdesk.
LesMisLoony chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
Cogne! It's cogne!

And. You had me at the chapter title-pure brilliance!

(I was going to make a comment about your long lapse in updating, but that would be the pot calling the kettle black, eh?)
Ignored Genius chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
I beg of you! *falls on knees* pleease update! I love this story and the whole idea of it, and you havn't updated since September! So, please? *puppy eyes*
Bramblefox chapter 3 . 6/7/2008
Are you ever going to finish this? It's pretty funny thus far-I like it where Javert was singing those old kids' songs to Gavroche...*snerk*