Reviews for Bleeding on the Outside
please! come back and finish it! PLEAAAASEE! T.T
HerGoldenWings chapter 9 . 6/19/2010
Brilliant.
AngelSigil chapter 9 . 4/4/2010
this story is brill, i hope yu update soon :D
Agent Kittens chapter 9 . 1/2/2010
this is a really good story and i hope you update soon. this story is very addicting! n_n
SilVeR-EyeS-93 chapter 9 . 4/10/2009
brilliant story (like always) and i can't wait for your update! SE.
rospberry chapter 9 . 6/29/2008
To the previous anonymous reviewer (and anyone awaiting updates). This story is most certainly not complete, and it hasn't been marked as complete - not by me - and I can't see complete marked anywhere. All my other fics have it but this one.

I've had a bit (major understatement) of writer's block but I will get back to this fic. The story is mapped out, it's just a case of trying to write it! Thanks for sticking with me :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2008
This is finished no? Well then, if it is then the ending sucks orochi's balls. I mean WTF?

Well, hope there is an ending to this since you have said that it's "completed"

?~
HarryPotter's-angel chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
Awesome chap can't wait to read the rest!
Tinabedina chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
Great chapter!
itsasledgehammer chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
so...this is awesome! I love where this is going
delete2011 chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
Ah, love can turn even a Malfoy into a Gryffindor...hope you update soon!
shogi chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
Aw, I love how you portray Draco's emotions for Harry, with the photos and the shirt; extremely well done. And I'm getting glader that Ron isn't being such an idiot anymore! I hardly remember why I was angry at him in the first place. Great job! I look forward to the next!
shogi chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
Damn, those sound like the handiest of spells... I wish I knew them (or had a house-elf to do them for me!) Great chapter! I really enjoyed the little insight into Harry and Draco's relationship and I'm glad Ron and Draco have a tentative truce.

Harry hit a Bludger at Draco to get his attention... gawd! That cracks me up!
HarryPotter's-angel chapter 7 . 10/13/2007
lol cool chap! Can't wait to read more
Zion-chan chapter 7 . 10/12/2007
Another chappy well done! Haha, I liked Draco's reaction to the extendable ears...xD
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »