Reviews for Leitmotif
Bergamotte chapter 64 . 4/17/2013
Authoress, this was a fabulous story, very original, very satisfying. Thank you so much for writing it!
Rupert Bear chapter 64 . 6/27/2012
Thank you for sharing a beautiful story which I enjoyed reading very much.
Angel of Mystery-145 chapter 64 . 2/3/2012
Honestly, I wasn't sure I would like this at first. What with such a long separation between E & C, and so many chapters with them apart - but your writing style intrigued me, and I found myself clicking "next" again and again until the rest of my day (and activities) were nonexistent. I almost didn't eat supper, but decided for my poor weary brain, I must leave the computer for 15 minutes- to give my mind fuel to grasp better all I was reading. Yes, 64 chapters in less than 24 hours might be insane- ha ha- but I could not tear my eyes away from this poignant, captivating story. And I'm so glad I kept on and gave it a well deserved chance - in a word, enchanting. It had that epic feel to it, of love and drama through generations, unending. And the growth of your characters was exceptional, perfect, but still wickedly delightful the way you kept a bit of their rough edges intact to make them believable. Especially Erik.

Thank you for sharing your talent! :)
Firedolphin101 chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
Loove your story so far! I was wondering what version of Erik are you using?
ilsa27 chapter 64 . 8/4/2010
What an immense epic you've woven here! I loved how it ended so well for all of them - it was such a nice glimpse of everyone at Erik and Christine's 50th wedding anniversary.

Loved the most of all how Christine grew such a backbone throughout the story! And how she was very wise to back off initially when she got to America and Erik and Lesley Ann were engaged.

I also liked how you framed the story with their grandchildren reading Erik's journals - it added a nice touch to the whole story.
Gotham's Siren chapter 31 . 4/20/2010
I seriously got freaked out over this chapeter. My grandparnts just showed me the TV show Moonlight and I fell in love with Mick St. John. Two days later I read this while watching the show. And I read your author's comment. I seriously jumped up out of my chair and got freaked out that god was planning something lol
Fineas chapter 64 . 4/8/2010
I just finished reading this, while leaving all my schoolwork untouched.

This is one of the most well written fanfictions I have read, it needs to be published as an actual book. I loved the complexity of the way the events and character weaved about each other. I could list every little thing that I loved about the story, but then I'll be tired tomorrow morning... I'll just say that it was pretty damn close to being absolutly perfect.( and I bet it's not the first time someone said that about this story).

Thank you for sharing it with us, and giving me hope for the world of literature. ;)
Vitam Viva chapter 33 . 3/23/2010
A-As much as I love your story and characters, I can't help but feel a twinge of "No! It's your beloved pupil you want, Erik, not Lesley Ann!"

I must read more now and I'm afraid I'm going to be sleeping late tonight haha!
Liz chapter 64 . 2/24/2010
I work with your beta, and she has talked and talked about this story and finally sent me the link. I fell in LOVE with this story from the beginning. It hooked me in that I couldn't wait to get to the next chapter. I have been bad and reading it at work so when something that I actually need to do for work comes up, I rushed through it so I could get back to the story. The story is just FANTASTIC and very well written. I have since passed the link to my mom, who is also a fan of Phantom of the Opera. Thank you for sharing a wonderful story.
MusicalMaryann chapter 64 . 10/1/2009
Great story! I really enjoyed it, and once I got past being sad that Erik was engaged to Lesley Ann and got past all the angst, I really enjoyed Christine and Erik's relationship! Thanks for providing an enjoyable way to pass time reading and inspiring my imagination! :)

All the best,

Maryann
MusicalMaryann chapter 11 . 9/27/2009
That was a really great chapter! I think you handled their meeting so well- a stubborn, serious and yet concerned and caring maturity. I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to reading more. :)
Freedom Tide chapter 34 . 7/1/2009
eek, is erik gonna have a run-in with the K? i don't even wanna think about the outcome of that espescially since he's already been shot once already btw: i'm lovin' the story!
DeannaM chapter 64 . 4/8/2009
I couldn't stop reading this! I really enjoyed it. I loved the way you brought all of the characters full circle. And after reading the preview for your next story, I'm already intrigued. Looking forward to it!
zomniac chapter 64 . 10/2/2008
Wow. Definitely one of my favorite fics I have ever read.

Never before has a fic affected me like this one has:

I freakin cried when Meg died.

I started hating Lesley Ann with a passion.

Erik frustrated the hell out of me when he still wanted to marry Lesley simply out of honor.

So yeah. You wrote this really well, and I rarely saw any grammatical errors too.

It would be really cool for a sequel, but that is all your call. :]

So is history basically repeating itself all over again?

Loved it. I'll be moving on to your other fics.

Keep up the good work. :]
gingerolaf chapter 64 . 10/1/2008
I just wanted to say what a truly excellent story this is! I can't remember if I ever reviewed or not, but this is a fabulous story. I particularly love the character development - it was so well done, and believable. And the plot was so well planned. This story is one of my all-time favourites. Thank you again! I look forward to reading more from you! Don't stop!
1,096 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »