Reviews for Double the Fun
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
That was great.
Lewascan2 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
XD ROFL! that was hilarious to say the least! although im dissapointed there are only four of them this has to be one of the best transformers series i have ever read tons of lsughs love your stories! keep writing dude! :D
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
OMG...this was TOO FREAKIN' FUNNY!
Blazestar of Shadowclan chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
LMFAO! That was SO funny! I LOLD the entire time!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This makes me wish there were more Transformers/Harry Potter crossovers!
Prowler4 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
FAVORITE! FAVORITE! FAVORITE!

Oh, I am so in love with these two! The Snackboxes where hilarious, and I adored the Decepticons' reactions, LOL!
ScM15 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Yay, there's another one! I'm glad I've continued catching up; these are great. :-)
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Loved the jokes, very funny.(lol) Keep writing;D
DitzyMusicLover chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
oh, Primus! I love it. I loved the first one, and this one was just priceless. I can't wait to read the other two. Unfortunately I have to sign off for the night.
Trav P chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
*ING HILARIOUS! Absolutly hilarious the looks on the 'cons faces... Its priceless! Absoluetly brillaint!
Unicron Risen chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
oh, I can't wait! Loved your story, couldn't stop laughing.
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Wowgosh I loved this. :D I read the third one first, then the last one, the first one, and this one. All were awesome, though I think I loved this one best. You should write another series! Completely awesome! :D Watching for more!
Goeno chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
AWESOME!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
O.O

I am LOVING this one...

Frede and George totally rock...
Darth Pooky chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Oh my God, that was hilarious! I was laughing so hard tears ran down my cheeks. Pure genius! XD
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »