Reviews for Beauty in the Breakdown
SayuXx chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Aw, this story is really cute.

I just love Basch and Penelo together. Your story is very well written you kept Basch and Penelo very good in character, I'm gland that I've found this story.

Thank you for posting it.
Gembird22 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Just saw this on the Basch/Penelo community... amazing! You have to write more of them! I can't get enough!
Ellone Leonhart chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Really really beautiful, thank you.
geekgirlhope chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I really like this story. The way you wove the flashbacks with the present was especially good. This was a great BaschxPenelo, we need more of these.

Thanks for the great story!
Delylah chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I liked this very much. I particularly like that you didn't end it with them together, forever, happily ever after, but that there is still some small hope that maybe, someday... It doesn't really need a follow-up story...but I'd love to read one. :)
Arika.D chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I really enjoyed this fanfic. I don't have much else to say...

-Good day to you.
Random Lurker chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Just read this and its very good. It deserves a sequel.

You could include the ending movie where Penelo wrights her letter to Larsa. I know Bash looked sad when he read that Penelo was asking about him... Just a thought...
Silvara chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
It bas sweet. The way it was carried out, the huge age difference between the Penelo and Basch wasn't shocking. I think Basch was the more IC of them two. The feeling and moments between them was as lovely as Penelo. I wish them chance, might it be on separate ways or together.
Shizuka Usagi chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Even though you may think this oneshot is long, it has quality and quantity. The language of the story flows exceptionally well and the characters are intact. You made Penelo and Basch go together wonderfully and naturally. Keep up the great work.

And, just out of curiosity, do you plan on updating Blessed, Cursed, Beautiful? I know it's an old story, but it was excellent, and I was wondering what it's status was.
TheAngel'sLover chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
WRITE MORE! I LOVED THIS! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

I loved how you described the kiss... that was beautiful
Chris chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Very beautifully written. I very much enjoyed how you began on the night before Bahamut, and then went back to recap their relationship before resuming the original time. You pulled it off very well. Your characters also seem to be well developed - especialy Penelo's brightness, and Basch's seemingly stoic air versus his true personality. All in all, a wonderful piece.
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Internet overlaps rock, it's Steph from LJ here *waves*

This was awesome-sweet, I was just out surfing the nets when I saw this and thought 'oh, Basch/Penelo' then I saw the writer and thought 'oh Rhianna,' which brings us to here *waves again*

The bit with her on the beach and the hair was great, although it is awful when your hair gets all salty, I totally agree with Penelo. (nice character-isation-inness on her by the way)
Iria chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Very good one-shot! I wish it were longer actually. I'm a huge Larsa/Penelo pusher, actually I'm a Penelo/mostcharacters pusher (Not Vaan though), and I think there aren't enough Penelo/Basch's out there. I was happy to see this one and I hope you write more!