Reviews for Transformed
Rainold chapter 14 . 7/3/2010
NICE i liked it alot! ok...that was an understatement...I LOVED IT! XD
yumi2482 chapter 14 . 7/20/2008
sorry just got a chance to read up to this part. amazing
Delima Rose chapter 14 . 6/28/2008
awesomme story! its really well written :)

oh yeah, did you know fanfiction is not sending out alerts? maybe thats the reason why reviews have dropped down. and oh yeah, please check out my 'diary of a crush', i've updated it! You rock!
pianist917 chapter 13 . 6/10/2008
This story is very intriguing. if thats how you spell it. Anywho, im really curious to see what happens, if they find her. Well it would only make sense if they did, but its your story so we will see. Well please do update as soon as you are back, thanks

Pianist917
EmmaSkies chapter 15 . 6/3/2008
i think this is goin very good so far. i dont like the fact that u are holdin the next chapter over peoples heads. thats just rude. if u want people to read ur fanfic then just put it up. dont hold it hostage with reviews as the ransom!
nishx3starbucks chapter 8 . 6/3/2008
Wow I've read up to chapter 8 and this is getting really good! I will be reading more later and again, thank you for such an AWESOMME story(: i appreciate the effort you're putting in and you're an awesome writer.

k bye!
smurfrockposse17 chapter 14 . 6/3/2008
is alice right?
Cinderellaellabella chapter 13 . 6/3/2008
Oh Lucas is asking for it! Edward should so rip him limb from limb, hey! like he did to James...

FLASH BACK!
latuacantante4him chapter 13 . 6/2/2008
Love this story.
aglblsm chapter 15 . 6/2/2008
nishx3starbucks chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
Wow...i've read only 3 chapters so far and its pretty awesome ;) i will keep reviewing and telling you my thoughts as i read on! thanks for an incredible story (:
freeliger chapter 14 . 6/2/2008
I THink the story is great ang keep on writing it.

see? i reviewed. plz plz don keep me waiting long to update. i think you will lose more reviews and readers if you don update soon, because they will think you're not updating anymore, and will the readers like me will lose 's not nice to leave readers on cliff-hanging.

;0 thank you i hope you take my advice and update soon.
Cinderellaellabella chapter 15 . 6/2/2008
I AM REVIEWING! A! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE!

Ew, now I sound like a stalker.

Like Lucas :P

ps. WRITE MORE!
Cinderellaellabella chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
*valley girl scream* A! I can;t believe I missedd Edward hugs! No!

BTW, I LOVE YOUR STORY! I keep on regretting that I hadn't started reading fanfiction earlier, so I could have felt all the suspense properly.

KEEP WRITING!
Aida15 chapter 14 . 6/2/2008
wow, this story is really good so far! i think you should cut down on the outside conflicts a little bit, after the cullens, hopefully, save bella. (PLEASE MAKE THEM SAVER HER! haha)

in my humble opinion, i think that some of the story should highlight the internal conflict of bella (with the whole drinking blood thing..i know you touched on it with the deer, so i think it would be a good idea for more of that..or is that too angsty?) and some conflict with edward (more). edward snapping at bella like that seemed a little out of character, because he's usually so composed and sweet in general. just a few suggestions...