Reviews for Thin Ice
Underneath All Elsewhere chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This was intriguing. I understood it, and I could see why Dana would do it...but this introduced a whole new Chase for me. I'm pretty much open to any pairing in this fandom, so it has nothing to do with Dana and Chase being together. I suppose the heart could take certain people on a journey. I liked it, though. Lots of tension plus "romance"...it worked.
Jaiaelle chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Well written but not my cup of tea. I don't like that they were still "together" when she was married. But, seriously, well written.
Flaming Falcon chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
i luv this pairing but no one does it great job
THE.CAPSLOCK.QUEEN chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
STEAMY, SEXY, HOTT! i LOVE ANGSTY FICS LIKE THIS AND THIS WAS CUTE, TOO, PROBABLY ONE OF THE FIRST Z101 FICS I'VE READ AND ACTUALLY LIKED, THIS WAS AMAZING, LOVED IT, AND YADA, YADA, YADA, THE QUEEN IS OUT...
ColorsOfTheSky101 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Hey, glad to see you're back! :) I'm not much of a Dana/Chase fan either, but nonetheless, since I love your work, I read it anyway, and liked it too!

It was cool how it didn't exactly have an ending. It kind of just left me thinking.

Good job!
Dustbowl Dance chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Yay! You're back! haha. I really love Dana/Chase fics, and this one was really neat, since it's never been written this way before. It was really good.
Stripysockz chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
YAY! Good to have you back! This was good - I don't really like the pairing, but it's always good to try something new, and you wrote this really well, in a way that you can understand the pairing. Good job, and welcome back!
aznsmartalec chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
dana n chase? just friends to me but can u update behind green eyes?
Zut Alors chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I absolutley love Dana/Chase. I'm so glad SOMEONE (besides me) decided to post a one-shot on them. I'm thinking of one now, but so far, it's not coming along to well. But I do really, really, like this one. You said that your not going to be writing much more Dana/Chase, but if you do, I would be very happy. Another piece well written, and keep up the good work!
Brian chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I see Dana and Chase as more friends than anything else.

Good to have you back though. I was kinda worried. Where the heck were you anyway?

Update the rest of your stories soon!

If you'd like ideas for stories, I'd be happy to send them.
FOBsession-DL-Freak chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
this was awsome and plz update behinde green eyes soon, im still dying not knowing whats going to happen
No More Updates 2010 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Okay, I really don't like that pairing but to each his/her own. You kinda made it work for me though. Update some of your stories soon!