Reviews for Second Chances Part One
buslimpan chapter 28 . 1/23
I'm in love with this story. I totally love it. I couldn't stop reading. So amazing.
I really hope that Skyfire will calm down Starscream so he won't be so power hungry... I'm a sucker for happy endings so I'm hoping :P
Ane how Starscream gains followers and now that some Autobots are breaking out of the Autobots... So awesome!

On a sidenote. It's been about six years since you updated this and I'm quite aware that you might never finish the story for some personal reasons. But this story is really good so I'm going to be patient.
Good luck with life! :)
Curious1here chapter 28 . 10/14/2014
It's a real shame this fic seems to have been abandoned. It's been very pleasant to read. And to think it was left on a cliffhanger too...
Firewarrior123X chapter 28 . 7/9/2014
CONTINUE CONTINUE! PLEASE!
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 28 . 9/3/2013
Please, tell me that Megatron and Shockwave dies in the end!
Ie-maru chapter 28 . 7/8/2013
Um, is this story on hiatus? Because it has a lot of potential. Like, a lot.
Question: Starscream is often depicted as the fastest Seeker of Vos. He also was Ramjet's commander and fought beside him for vorns - he knows how Ramjet fights, and is supposedly of a better model. So, why is Starscream losing in a one-on-one dogfight?
I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/9/2012
nice story
hittocerebattosai chapter 28 . 7/7/2012
Ah! Love this I am so happy I found it Thank you for writing what you have so far, I hope I get to see more of this.
LadyGrimR chapter 28 . 4/11/2012
Interesting.. very interesting :D
Gentle Kit chapter 28 . 2/23/2012
This is a very interesting concept for a fic and I have enjoyed reading it so far. I'm interested in seeing how this all turns out. :) I hope you come back and finish this someday. Thank you for writing!
Moonlight black rose chapter 28 . 9/1/2011
craazzzyy story bro
Azarael chapter 28 . 6/9/2011
Wow! This is pretty cool, and original too! I've never seen a time travel fic with Starscream before! Great job.
babblebuzz chapter 28 . 1/7/2011
Compared to all the other Transformers fanfictions, this is definitely different; but, I just can't tell whether I love it, or hate it. One thing is for certain; I'm hooked. :D Update soon eh?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 28 . 1/2/2011
nice
Archivist chapter 28 . 8/28/2010
Cliffhanger. NOOOOOOOOO

Anyways, awesome fic. As other reviewers have said, it's awesome and kinda ironic how Starscream inspires loyalty. Update soon!
SoundStar chapter 28 . 8/6/2010
I just read all 28 chapters and can't begin to tell you how amazing this fic is! I can't wait to see what happens next!