Reviews for A Ticket, A Tasket
Alitchen chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I think it was a good story. I liked it.
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This is as sweet as House can ever get. Thanks for the treat, dear
Laie Himura de Fanel chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Awesome fanfic! I'm astounded by the way you wrote it; it's GREAT! I can picture this happening in a real House episode! *_*

This is the first House fic I've ever read, and right now I'm so pleased with it I don't dare read anything else!

10/10!
Izzbella91 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Ooh, devious Wilson is my absolute fave! Loved that little twist!
dana chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I love the dynamic relationship of House and Wilson. You've done a lovely, lovely job with these two and how they are together. Kudos!
bulletproofweeks chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Great story! I love all the little twists. It made me question how you were going to get to the romantic conclusion, but you did it! Fantastic ending!
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Ha, that was perfect! It was a very Housian plot to get Wilson to admit to being in love with House. Very in character. Kudos and thanx!
sabrinaw chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
SO CUTE! AW! *glomps* XD I love this story! _
Boticelli Puzzle chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
WILSON TRICKING HOUSE...X_X absolute love! Great job with the characterization.

I still can't see House in a suit, though.
yukiisahottie chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
hehehehehe i was xpecting the fact the there was some love involved in it but the way that u lead up to it was awesome good job
bananacosmicgirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I really enjoyed this, especially that Wilson tricked House (in the series, the scene in Safe where Wilson has filed half-way through House's cane and it breaks, must be one of the funniest scenes they've done). You write well, with good grammar and spelling that allowed me to enjoy and get into the story. Great job!
Sasukes Half Eaten RiceBall chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
hm...it was absolutely perfect untill the love confession, which was pretty ooc (out of character), but thats really hard to avoid...so i would say that u did great on this story :D
YoungFreak92 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I'm still pretty new to the fandom (not House M.D., though) so I'm not quite sure what to expect of the fans. But in general, this fic was one of the greatest I've ever read in the WAFF-category. Good work!
arabellaw chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
good job

I liked mery much Wilson pretending to be drunk

he's getting as tricky as House
Redpixie55 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
YAY! Slash...

I liked it. Especially WIlson pretending to be drunk.

The title could probably do with changing, but that's pretty much the only complaint I had.

Well done, nioce fic :)