Reviews for There You'll Be
lamyka chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
hahahaha that is the sweetest, cutest fic i've possibly ever read. wow what a sweetheart of a fic. for some odd reason makes me think of queen of the damned. anywhoo was a lovely read.

good luck with ur other stories,

lamyka
Courtney chapter 2 . 2/13/2005
This story is great. I'm a die gard R/J fan. I wont read anythign else. So this story was great. Even though it was short, it was cute. Itd be nice to have a equal, but watever.
emily chapter 2 . 12/9/2004
like that story. its sweet. and love that song ;-)
Asphodel Oakburt chapter 2 . 12/9/2004
yes, please do a sequel! :D that was too short :p
beyond-the-grave-sango's-lover chapter 2 . 10/26/2004
hey this is a great story i think you should make a sequal.
Malana chapter 2 . 7/29/2004
Hey. That was good. Nothing very steamy, which makes me sad. Anyways, you shouldn't have left Imam there. He was so sad.
Riddicksapprentice chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
I loved it. Please write a sequal, you've given us this much give us more. you have created an addictive story so don't stop now.
mI chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
[twist from nutty professor] SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!
harmony chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
hi i am just now reading your story and i can't find the one called "Seduces ME" could you send me the link to it please
harmony chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Ze chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
GREAT story so far. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Try a little sexier - your fan'll love it.
D chapter 2 . 4/1/2003
please make the sequal!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!I loved it!
morroconrouge chapter 2 . 3/24/2003
You absolutely need to write a sequel. You can't just leave us hanging on a man that waits four years to find the woman he loves and then they get married and that's it. It was very well written.
artuta chapter 2 . 2/22/2003
OMG I loved that! I barely find any PB fics I like, but this one was good! Please please write more! And soon!
CandyCoatedWaterDrops chapter 2 . 2/1/2003