Reviews for I Hate Parties
fangirlhaven chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I felt that you could have been more descriptive and added some more dialog, but other than that, it was a good one-shot.
msknowitall chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I really like it, some grammar isn't right, but as you said this isn't your first language. If you ever need someone to edit your English stories or to help in any way, I'm here to help. I like your story line, and hope to read more wonderful stories.
slime chan chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I love it!
BakaNekoShojo chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Omg I loved this oneshot!It was so cute!Great job,and I loved how sweet you made Sasuke and Naruto towards each ! X3 Keep on writing more SasuNaru,because I'll read them all!Nya!

~*BakaNekoShojo*~
fuckumish chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
cheesy but sweet
yourbabykitsune chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
the story was so sweet love it XD
Mazzer chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Aww I loved it! I didn't even think for a second it wasn't by an english person! Anyway the fanfic was great! Thanks for writing!
xSayuri-sanx chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
that was really good fro someone who doesn't speek english. I couldn't tell that you couldn't until you said so at the end. haha n.n good job!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Nice story!
gaarasbetch chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
that...was...so...HOT! omg!

not only was it sexy, it was so sweet in the greatest way, i love this story...so much.

*huggles author* you're an effing genious! i'm gonna read any other stories you could be hiding from me... lol

keep up the good work!
Heaven Cobra chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
w00t! fluff.
sasunaruroxs9300 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
loved it and... (somthing random about to happen)YAY SASUNARU FOREVER
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
It's not bad considering it's your first English fic. Nice job.
kruubi no kitsune chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
hi i love the story wat language do u speak
jean kitsune chapter 1 . 9/8/2007