Reviews for Full of Moonlight
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
The world post-series you've created is mesmerizing and very original! I love the thought of them in the modern world balancing demons/humans. Very well written. Loved it.
magdilen chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
interesting. so, are you ever going to write the story that comes before this one?
Selenity Jade chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Wow, that was excellently done! Though the ending was a little less than spectacular like you said, it wasn't bad at all. Very nice job!
lotesseflower chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Oh my god, this is beautiful. It works as a pieve of original fiction, and yet weaves beautifully in and out of canon without any discord. Thank you, thank you for writing this.

Consider changing a few names and publishing. This could really stand on its own.
alaskanwoman25 chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
really good
Ranuel chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
This is a change of pace from the usual and very nicely done. The language of the first section was very poetic. Not sure yet if that is a plus or a minus. I think it will depend on my mood when I re-read this. I wouldn't worry about obscure folklore references. After all DeLint doesn't. I want to read more about this version of Inuyasha I hope you did go ahead and write the proposed other stories. I'm off to look for them in any case.
Azure chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
That was really nice. Very much like a Charles DeLint short story I read once. Have you read any of his books? If not, you should. Memory and Dream is one of the best. Its about an artist who paints fantastical creatures who come to life... Anyway, the ending was a little confusing, but otherwise it was a good piece.
nekochan614 chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
wonderful... well written...

i think the concept would make a wonderful longer story instead of a one shot - but its still beautiful and very very well done
Eshtarte iris chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
WONDERFUL! BEAUTIFUL! LOVELY! GREAT! man i don't knowwhat else to say!

wonderful story.

embaerlrel
Angelfire chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
This was a really good story and I did like the ending. It was very good. _ Wonderful job.
ctt chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Wonderful story. Poignant. It's nice to see how both Kagome and Inuyasha have matured yet still are the same. I'm going to read the sequel right now. . .
Ludacris chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
I think this is a great story and now I'm going to read the sequel. I think Inu-yasha would probably be an akita or a little chihuahua.
Laurel chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
Wow, this is an extremely well written story. I can't beleive it hasn't gotten more reviews than it has. I think you should add another chapeter and repost it!
Tler chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
I can't imagine how I could have missed this story, but I did. It took me this long to find it and read it, and now I mourn at what I've been missing. This story is incredible. You've depicted the characters in such a way as I have never seen them, and yet believable. The Inu-Yasha characters are as we know them, and yet refreshingly different, considering the time difference. You have incredible skill, and even though it took me this long to read your story and respond, and even though this was written and posted so long ago, please, PLEASE write the second and third story as you said you would in your notes. I am in complete awe. Oh, and please know that nothing needs to be fixed in this story at all. Every little thing about it is perfect.
Taralieth chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
incredible story. I don't think that the story dragged on and on. It was great. I hope you write some more inu yasha fanfics! _