Reviews for Animaniacs: zany animaney story collection
Guest chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
DRAGON BALL!WOOHOOOO!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
YOU MENTIONED GOKU! OMGOMFOMGOMG! I THOUGHT YOU WERE AWESOME BEFORE BUT NOW YOU ARE EVEN MORE AWESOME! I LOVE DB DBZ! YOU ARE TOTALLY AWESOME!
mwang chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
ok then...
mwang chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
I'm telling you, they SHOULD. HAVE DONE. THIS.
mwang chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
ha ha ha! they should've done this! Who's with me? honestly, i mean it.
Satoshi Tajiri12 chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
Would have been funnier if you called Maple Orchird. And my spelling sucks.

(Orchird is his Japanese name, just an extra.)
Satoshi Tajiri12 chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Triple post FTW.

You are mostly talking about 4Kids, right? Sounds like Al Kahn to me.

THE SHADOW REALM. The word "Spirit" could be an obious reference to that womenizer in Soul Eater!
Satoshi Tajiri12 chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
NOTE: It's GAY, LUIGI!

LOL, the King's Epic Adventure is a well made poop, and there's no SO's, just the King making people all around the world (I.E, AOSTH, any DiC Mario show, Lucky Star, Street Fighter II, ect) eat his shit.
Satoshi Tajiri12 chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
HO-LY CRAP. HILERIOOOOUUUUSSSS! I SPELLED THAT WRONG! Anyways, I love Sgt. Frog and Animaniacs, SO THIS WORKED OUT PERFECTLY! New chapters are always a treat, keep em' coming!

I wonder... what about Invader Zim...?

Oh, God, Wakko and GIR, Gaz and Dot, that would NOT end well.

TRY ONE PIECE NEXT! Or IZ.

I can imagine it now, Dot and Nami hammer/Thunder Tempo combo on Brook and Sanji... THAT'S WHAT PERVERTS GET!
Animanizanny chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
This chapter iis hilarious!You truly captured Yakko's witty personality just right and I couldn't stop laughing.I say you rock and this story is just like the show job:)
Jack McDack chapter 9 . 8/28/2010
I really do enjoy this story. It's the closest thing to the original I've seen.

Keep up the good work. I may not review often, but I do when I can. Know that you have my support.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 8/3/2010
Heheheh... perfect!

Keep the good writing.
dot23 chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
soo, i guess that after this shot, chapter 9 is gonna be along with Goku! NICE!Really looking foward it!
dot23 chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
hehe hey! This is just hilarious! Shame on me that i missed your fics in the first place! I wont happen again!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 8 . 7/21/2010