Reviews for End of The World, Some Might Say
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Very entertaining.
emeralddarkness chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
*laughs* So I don't even know what DMC3 is and almost didn't read this because of that, but decided that I might as well anyway.

So glad I did.

I don't know some of the characters that you threw in there, but that doesn't seem to matter so much. The story was awesome, thank you so much for writing it. I loved the fights between Yami and Bakura, and the 'Daddy must not like you much,' line made me laugh so much.
Taranea chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
shame on everyone for not reviewing this yet!

I admit I had to go read up on dmc3 on wikipedia before I tackled your story, but it was worth it.

as for the japanese translation: you might want to watch out next time, since stupid ffnet likes to obliterate the symbols, so its a little bit squashed.

also, according to the manga, landlord is yadomeshi (i had heard it was yadonushi, before looking at the japanese version) and mokuba calls kaiba I sound like a nerd? I sound like a nerd. anyway, sorry. If you want me to stop harassing you, just tell me. ;)

apart from that: beautiful. loved the little squabble in the cell and the set up of yamis game. you had everyone so in character and funny at the same time, its amazing. I absolutely love your yugioh stuff.