Reviews for Faded
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Wonderful!
Angel chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
update this story please.

my email is
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
i totally love this! its so damn amazing! you did an amazing job! you should truly be very very proud! i love brathan! best au couple ever!
stopthenrewind chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I loved this. Amazingly awesome oneshot. :) I love Brooke/Lucas and Nathan/Haley, but Nathan/Brooke's adorable too ;D and I love the fact that Sophia MIGHT be going out with JLaff, she deserves a whole lot better than Chad the cheater. xP lol. jk.

Loved it, write more soon :D

-Jamey ;]
Ivy The Vamp chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
very cool story! like it very much!
leona chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
cute... seriously awesome!
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
aww that was really sad! i love brathan so much i'm so happy he remembered but that is so depressing about their son. great job very angsty loved nathan getting jealous of brooke and lucas and tackling lucas! lol amazing!
kellneriner chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
im a strong naley shipper but dis is just soo good!
Storyteller247 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
2 words love it
Katerina Petrova Salvatore chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
One of the best BRATHAN fanfics! Thank you for writing this!
LandonLover chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
OMG did I totally love this. So glad you're writing again. :) Life got way too busy for me to keep up, but I continually LOVE your stuff. You're so amazing. Definitely write more Brooke/Nathan! :-*
tripnfallbri chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
hah! So I get the feeling that this was suposed to be a little angsty, and it was especially after finding out that their son died and Nathan blocked it from his memory and pushed Brooke away, but it really was really funny too. Especially the ending, what with Nate getting so pissed and tackling Luke. The short sentences you used got all the points across and emphasized things, also made it even funnier. Your style of writing is awesome, I really enjoyed this!
TVCrazed chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Wow. I LOVED this story. U did an AWESOME JOB.
ScissorsAndTape chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
loved it
kellocfan1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
aw I loved it! Yay Brathan!