Reviews for Mudblood
roon0 chapter 1 . 4/3
I think this is amusing. Do not the so called purebloods, realised that they are so inbred that they will probably be extinct in a few generations?
I don't care chapter 1 . 2/23
Wow, nice one!
Go Hermione!
readgold2000yahoo.com chapter 1 . 1/7
Hilarious.
nedjheret chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Alternatively... "It means you're not Lifeblood, you nasty little ... freak ... thing ..." By now, all sign of haughty demeanour or composure had left Malfoy's face. A large vein pulsed alarmingly on each side of his forehead as he sputtered with wholly inarticulate rage as his imbecilic goons began slinking away into the background.

With a demented gleam in her eyes, Hermione grinned. "Ah. Pure enough ... In most circles, that's usually just called inbreeding. Did you know ... if it's done long enough .. Draco ... " Her grin turned positively diabolical. Her research into the "Great Families" had just paid off. That and her quiet greasing of a certain palm of a St. Mungo's Mediwitch ... "When they removed your tail, did they even bother to cushion the pain?"
Alytiger chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Sassy Hermione is my fav
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
really, you had to define that she knew what it means? Silly people, they probably complain that she wouldn't argue with him too. :)
FunshineXD chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
This was hilarious! Great job with all the characters this was really funny to read xD
Firestar1214 chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Loved it! Great writing and I'm so glad Hermione got to use her smarts against Draco instead of just walking away or having someone else deal with it for her (or punching him, but that seems more of a one time thing anyways)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Terrific! hee hee
Knaruto chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Lol...he had it coming
Queen Bookworm the First chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
LOL! Suck it up, Draco! Go Hermione!
8thweasleykid chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
too funny
J.C Jackals chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Utterly perfect. :)
QuillDragon23746 chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Had me falling off my chair with laughter. Good one. Go, Hermione!