Reviews for Innocence of Silence
TheDeep chapter 20 . 7/23/2014
I leave this finale review on this finale chapter for two reasons and two reasons only. Starting with reason 2 because it's more important than reason 1 - this was such a *takes deep breath and lets out dreamy sigh* *perfect* ending. Reason 1, least important of 2, I wanted to keep my promise that I made that I'd finish reading this, and I have, and I loved it. I don't know why you were worried about it holding up to my expectations because the OoC parts did, in no way, affect how much I adored how wonderfully this was woven together...
I think you did great, especially since I know you didn't know too much when you did write this. I'm honored you shared that with me, and am super glad I got the chance to read it at all, because it was a GREAT ride. I almost hesitated to finish reading because just the thought of finishing it made my stomach twist... Pffffttt... I was so nervous about what was going to happen, but... I made a promise (and I wanted to know what happened more than I feared it. XD)
So, with one last thanks for the story and ride, I leave saying 'it was awesome' one last time... :)
-TheDeep
TheDeep chapter 18 . 7/23/2014
*Stares wide-eyed* Oh. My. God. I. Love. This. Chapter. *Closes open jaw with one hand* Angel of Death? DON'T INSPIRE ME TO BE EVIL AND INSANE LIKE THAT! 0.0 That was WICKED! OH MY GOD! OH-MY-GOD...

Yeah... that's all I can say... I. love. every. (painfully. torturous.) word. My heart was thudding in my chest and I felt every word. And Dobson's hallucination was written so EPIC! (Don't think me weird for this next part, but I LOVE YOU FOR THIS STORY! I don't care that sometimes it was a little OoC and I don't care that you wrote it ages ago... IT'S AWESOME!) Me loves this story, I really do... Like... GOD, I JUST DO!

Epicness... *Throws sparkly stuff into air* Epic-ness. Awesome job. Awesome, awesome job. I know they're poor and overused words, but right now my mind is consumed by that kickass image of the angel of death... that is so totally amazing... Don't ask why I love it because I don't know, just like you don't know how you got the idea, I don't know why I love it. (Does that say anything to you that we may think at least *slightly* alike in that sense? 0.0 Wow... Dang it, I'm so weird... I know...) Anyways, I love this, I love you for this... and... I shall finish my reading now. XD
TheDeep chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
How typical... I love those words. XD Luckily, I can click next and just find out though. LOL! *Hugs* I know I don't know you, you don't know me, but... MAN, I LOVE THIS!
And I did promise you I'd read. *Guiltily checks over shoulders* And it's... like 12:05 am, actually... Ain't nobody in ma house gonna catch me. XD I stay up 'till 2 am anyways when I don't have school in summer. YEAH!
Anyways, back to this awesomeness... I love everything you put in... Love, love, love this... (And I'm still laughing at the reindeer thing... I'm going to have to try to not subconsciously steal that line one day. XD)
TheDeep chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Okay, okay, okay... Hehehehe... Reindeer on Christmas Eve... "Oh, oh, I caught them!" SHUT UP, BASTARD! HAHAHA! Sorry... continuing to read, I am... :D I promised, didn't I?
TheDeep chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Personally, no... I don't think Mac was OoC in this. And... hello... and, yes, I have popped in from nowhere, but I found this story while I was doing a little fan investigation like the weirdo-addict that I am.

And... excuse me, but that was BOSS! Man, that felt so good to read... Personal sense of victory achieved. Decking Mac across the face in his office in front of the *entire* crime lab? No, no, no... What? Did you expect him to just sit there and accept it like a dog running off with a tail between his legs? Sorry to burst your big-office 'lost puppy' (yes, Mac... YES... you tell him, man... I love you for that and for a lot more *wink wink* That's my own problem... *eh-hem* moving on...) bubble, but... you should know your lead detective a wee bit better than that...

And Flack was written perfecto on the dot. ;) Why, oh, why, Sinclair, were you surprised at the new edge in his voice? Flack kicks hiney like that. (They all kick butt, because that's just how awesome they are, but Mac & Flack are like the dynamic awesome duo kinda thing. They just work together like... boom! XD)

So... wow, this is long... anywhoooo... Gerrard working behind the lines with Dobson? Awesome touch! ;) And Mac getting clocked and then clocking that idiot back? WICKED... I love you for that... in a sense... DON'T JUDGE ME. It was just awesome. ;) Awesomeness... in fanfiction. Like a boss... XD

Anyways, I apologize I haven't yet read this whole thing from one to done, but... I dunno... if you can reel me in at chapter seven and then reel me in further with chapter eight when I didn't start at the beginning because Google dropped me off at seven... I just might have to force myself to start from the beginning and really enjoy all of it... Either way, it's awesome. ;) Love this chapter eight. Relieved of duty... Hmph. I wish I could've seen that in real life... Mac hitting Sinclair, that is... I have waited my whole CSI: NY-loving life to see that. And I'm not even Mac, but that HAD to feel pretty good... Did for me at least. XD
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Love CSI, love Mac and Stella. GREAT story!
ellameno chapter 20 . 6/18/2009
AH! HOW CUTE! OMG I LOVE ADAM! (well, metaphorically, I do, but YEAH!)

I LOVE IT! DEF GOING ON FAVES!

-SY

P.S. would it bother you if I said I read this story twice before reviewing this chapter? Is that wrong? It FELT right!
ellameno chapter 13 . 6/18/2009
You know, I was going to wait until the last chapter to review, but I could not resist!

Also, if someone asked me "How mad was Mac? Give me a category." I would say "I do not think he has made up a category for this one yet..." LOL!

Now that is the Mac I know! Always protecting Stella! They are so cute! xD
buffdino676 chapter 20 . 5/20/2009
Excellent Excellent - want more please.
allie chapter 20 . 1/26/2009
yay! total wonderfulness! .
Hazmatt chapter 20 . 12/20/2008
Great story! I really enjoyed it! This chapter was so cute!
Hazmatt chapter 19 . 12/20/2008
Great chapter! I'm glad that Dobson's been arrested!
Hazmatt chapter 18 . 12/20/2008
Very intense! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad Mac didn't do something worse!
Hazmatt chapter 17 . 12/20/2008
Amazing chapter! I'm glad that Stella will eventually be okay! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 16 . 12/20/2008
Wow! Poor Stella! I'm glad they found her! Great chapter!