Reviews for James Has Seen It All
moo chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
That was amusing. I liked the start of it, when James thought they were together, it was highly entertaining.
slightlybetter chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Jamesannoying a .YouAwesome RLSB writer:).This ficCute!
CaffeineWords chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Hope there is more...was nice and different!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
laughs...amazing...oh james, oh james...remember what they say about making assumptions! lol...i loved the story, i love all of your stories, really- theyre fabulous...
siriuslyblackxx chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
hah. way for remus and sirius to prove james wrong ;)
FlamesofaPheonix chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Amazing! :)
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Oh, very sweet! I love stories where they're so close that people think that they're together, but they really aren't. James was fabulous, as always, and I loved Lily, too. Very nice!
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
This is a very good story. The theme, style, and pace are excellent. The grammar is a bit off, but it still reads well as a whole and is easy to understand.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
HAHA...I liked it...it was sorta funny! I htink I'm growing fond of this pairing...lol. They are acually the only two that I acually like...sirius/remus...no harry/draco...eww...lol. :]

Angelica
TheLittleScientist chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I loved this one! What a great idea! And the LilyJames was cute too.
LadyAnalyn chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Great job, I like it. How many 'how Sirius and Remus got together stories' do you have now? ;) Anyway, still fantastic. How's GDDT coming along?
Jordanne chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
you are so awesome! i loved the little eyesex comment from lily... BAHAHAHAHA still laughing at the memory of it!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Aww ... school sucks, so don't worry.

A brilliant story, as always, I love it. :0 You really do manage to characterise your characters well.

Cuba
rekahneko chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I loved how they didn't bother to correct James who decided he was correct and they had been together from the start.

(-:
runningfingers chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I have melted. That was really sweet. great story.
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »