Reviews for Brothers Together
Syaoran-Lover chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
Still hoping you'll update. I come back and read this story every now and then... Do you want a push? .

Please, please, please continue! (Or tell us why you're having problems continuing so we can shoot ideas... m(._.)m

Read ya! :)
Firekat Archer chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
I love this story! It's really interesting, and I can't tell if it's alternate universes or time travel. Ad how is Red X involved? Please, please update this! I'm dying to know what happens!
Glimare chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
Dude! You have to finish this! Tim is awesome and Dick really does need to lighten up. I know you haven't updated this one in forever, but it's good and it should be finished. Please try.
nequam-tenshi chapter 8 . 8/11/2011

It's a wonderful plot! The characters are potrayed perfectly!

Will any of the future Bat Cln members be making an appearance?

Can you recommend any stories like this one (similar idea of time traveling Robins)?
girl1213 chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
I keep coming back here hoping to see a new chapter yet I know it's not gonna happen. Maybe it's because this is probably the ONLY Titans story that involves Tim Drake from the comics universe. And also because this story reflects a belief of mine...

I always felt that Tim Drake should have made an apperance on the Teen Titans show, in order to show Robin (Dick) that he has family. Teen Titans Robin always seemed to latch onto his friends as his family but its true that he never told them anything about who Dick Grayson really is (heck he never even once told them his real name). They just know him as the hero known as Robin who never really fully lets down his personal boundaries reguarding his past tragedies, mistakes or the fallout with Batman (whom he admits is his father in The Apprentice Part II...which makes me wonder if Slade really knows whom Robin is).

Every time I read this I always wonder how Robin would take to realizing Tim is his brother, not by blood by by his own choice, which shows a great amount of trust. And because Tim knows who he really is, Dick Grayson can finally be revealed.

I guess that realization will never happen since this story is just dead...
critic chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
It saids TBC,

I think I saw a comic book cover with both Robin Dick, and Robin Tim on it once. Had to do with time travel too, although I think Dick was the one misplaced in time.

What I Realyy want to see, is how the team reacts to the fact that the cool fearless leader, was a circus boy. You plan on letting you readers find out?
Hi chapter 8 . 5/22/2009
Please update?
Krytical chapter 8 . 9/24/2008
Great chapter. -hugs Tim- I thought the ending was pretty good. Please update soon!
RavenQuill chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
SO! EXCITING! I love stories that deal more into the Batman/DCU!
ilovethestorys chapter 8 . 6/16/2008
I'm so glad to see an update. I really like this story and I can't wait to see where it will go. It's cool to see the two Robin's put together. I hope you update soon.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 8 . 5/5/2008
Awe...poor Robin(s)...

I thought the ending wasn't so bad.
Syaoran-Lover chapter 8 . 5/4/2008
I was so reading it the wrong way at "how's nightwing related to you?"/"are you 2 close?" and stuff... XD

those two should just come to an understanding already, after all, they are or are going to be brothers!

well, I'm really happy to get another chapter of bb and am eagerly encouraging you on! *\./*

Read ya' next!
colgate chapter 8 . 5/4/2008
Great :D thanks for updating XD you shouldnt hate the endings there good :) o its getting interesting. Love this story, its the only teen titans one im reading. Update again soon x x x
Nightwingrox chapter 7 . 3/2/2008
Okay. Flaw in Robin/Beastboy's logic: If Tim were Dick's son, why would he address him as 'Dick'? Would it make more sense if Tim called him 'Dad'?

Robin, at least, should have realized this.

(Yes, I know the truth. I'm just not stating it in case someone else doesn't.)
Syaoran-Lover chapter 7 . 2/4/2008
Ugh, no... I can't take this... it's too much for me! .

The villains are gonna team up and everything is gonna get really bad and...

Oh, well...

I really loved the part where he hacked the lock! :D

Question, though! If that's DikcRobin, why does everyone know about Nightwing if said character appeared only yeas later.. or not?

As far as I remember, TimRobin avoided mentioning that name exactly because of the no-interference-with-history-thing... LOL