Reviews for Scrum V the second half
Cyd the Squid chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
I really hope you come back to this story. It is one of my fave series in the Bones world and would love to see you complete it.
chymom chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Great so far! are you going to be able to finish this one? I love it!
linelm chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
It's... It's... just GREAT! :D
iamladyliberty chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
i really enjoyed both the original, and these two chapters that you have added. there were a few moments-the way that it was entirely unclear to the reader in chapter 1 of the original why it was so important to Booth for Brennan to join him only for the reader to see it the morning of, just as Booth does in the car; the subtle introduction as temperance, and then brennan's realization of why that was and how other things didn't fit; how absolutely believable and suitable you made Brennan here-sensitive yet not simpering, fiercely protective i think you called her, while admiring Booth's physical attributes also in a very genuine seeming way. Like the smirks in the health tent-that worked for me. Liked Nia's oh, you're bones...that was good, really resonated. Oh, and i do feel like i have a much better understanding of rugby now, so thanks for that as well.

All in all, excellent job. If you ever decided to add a couple of extra chapters here, i'd dive into them with glee.

thanks for writing.
csimesser1 chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
that was great loved it
TheLifeILive chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Very sweet. Love how they can't get enough of each other:)

mendenbar chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
You have to continue this as I need to know who finally wins. (I presume it will be Huw's team but you never know, Booth's team might be surprising.)
artigiano chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
This story just makes me giddy - I love the relationship between Booth and Brennan. It's so perfect, and sweet, and makes you want to just sigh with happiness. Great job!
saragillie chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
I can't say as I know much about rugby or even that I understood your explanations, but if they keep kissing like that I'll definitely keep reading. ;-) I'm enjoying your story.
catchaday chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
Ooh this sequel is equally wonderful!

I can't wait to read more!
HawkAngel XD chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
aaw that was so sweet... update please...

mumrulz chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
Long time, no read! :-)

Welcome back!

I loved this chapter & loved this story the first time around & now I will be going back & rereading both, just to refresh my sieve-like memory. :-)

**The next moment she found herself being drawn back against a warm, hard chest, a pair legs settling either side of hers. She smiled, tilting her head to one side to kiss the arm that slid over her shoulder and before it settled protectively around her. a sweet image of the both of them.

Loved the intimate moments between them & how Booth's mind keeps coming back to what they have planned that night. LOL. ;-)

Looking forward to more regular updates. :-):-):-)
hollbets chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
Ek! Excellent chapter!

Update soon!

canadianagurl chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
oh! Love the ending of the chapter!
willgirl chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
Hooray! You updated! Can't wait to read more! I love this story!