Reviews for Redemption Road
This is soooo good. If you ever get the inspiration I would love to see the ending. The emotion is this is conveyed perfectly
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2014
This story is so underrated. Obviously the reviews are great, but I mean how few people know about it and have reviewed. It's really unfortunate because it's one of the best stories I've read. The character development and depth and introspectiveness is so great. Please finish! Even if just to post an epilogue and let everyone know what would happen.
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
I'm glad you wrote more to the story and hope that you will continue to add on until the tale is told.
la muneka chapter 15 . 6/25/2014
I am reading, and really enjoying this story. Since you came back to it not a full year ago, I guess there's still hope for the finish? It's awesome! :)
MusicBliss2116 chapter 15 . 5/2/2014
I love love love this story. I think the reactions and thoughts of the characters are really accurate. It's a great story and I am really looking forward to more of it! I hope you review soon!
ufc91 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
things - thinks

Sorry, for that embarrassing spelling mistake.
ufc91 chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
You have done a great job with the description of Hyde's bodily actions: his nervous tells and the titling of Jackie's chin to read her, etc. I am curious, too, about Jackie's behavior. I am also left wondering, has Hyde finally found within himself the will to overcome his own "demons"? I have added this to follow list, with the hope of finding out!
ufc91 chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
I really appreciate the depth of your understanding of these characters and their reasons for their actions, whether their actions are good or bad. I can understand their motivates better now because of how you take the time to address their behavior. Personally, I think it has always been a critical character flaw of Hyde's to pretend he doesn't feel things, especially deeply, which damages his relationship with Jackie because she needs to be told/reassured she is loved/beautiful/wanted because of how she was "raised" to believe words over actions by her shallow parents. It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy: He things she's leave anyway, so he pushes her away. She things he'll leave so she pushes and pushes for commitment. Still, I am rooting for Hyde and Jackie to work things out. If they can overcome those roadblocks, their innate understanding of each other and their bond can lead to something I think they both really want: a family with someone that really cares about them.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/21/2013
This is good news. I look forward to reading more.
msstock87 chapter 15 . 10/10/2013
I would really like to see this finished. I like the character development in it.
Almostfamous73 chapter 15 . 10/9/2013
Omg! Keep writing this thing! We're still with you. Let's finish it
acc5rod chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Hyde's character development is beyond amazing.
wprincessannw chapter 14 . 9/27/2013
glad you updated!
Wenjieda chapter 14 . 9/20/2013
Wow... Just wow. I discovered this story over the summer, and I was immediately hooked- it is unquestionably one of the best Jackie/amnesia fanfics here, and that path is well trodden. I was so dissapointed to see that the last update was in 2012, and all signs lead to an abandoment- this is the one story I would have picked if someone were to ask me what fanfic I would like to see continued. However, I still followed the story, though, thinking "What the Heck" Flash forward, I was in vitual Biology today at school, and took the time in over two weeks to check my email. When I saw that "Redemption Road" had been updated, I literally did a double take, and spun my head around to see if my eyes were playing tricks on me. When it was confirmed, I covered my mouth with my hands, and started gasping. All my classmates were like "What happened?", and I said one of my favorite fanfics was updated, after three years of silence. The point is, please continue this story. Your writing is poignant, touching, and precisely accurate, and affects people all over the world. It really would be a waste to stop after all of the spectacular chapters you have already written.
reader chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
Please please begging on hands knees whatever to get you to finish this story please finish thank you