Reviews for Redemption Road
RueLaRue chapter 1 . 3/17
And here is the sequel! Yes! But it's been 4 years since you updated it... will you come back ?
fruitwhirl chapter 15 . 7/29/2016
fuck okay i'm pretty sure you've abandoned this but this is such a great fic. i haven't seen such an in-character fix-it fic (if that's what this could be called) for jackie and hyde like, ever. it's great. and honestly if you ever decide to continue this, or just shoot me some thoughts about how'd they'd get together, feel free. this is really well written, interesting and in-character.

i love how you kept jackie's personality; bitchy but thoughtful, and independent as hell. and hyde isn't too lovey-dovey, which is nice. it's a lot of baffling his emotions.

man i just love this fic. if you ever want to, you should totally continue this because i would definitely be reading.
soundslikelove75 chapter 15 . 9/13/2015
It's a shame you never finished this. It's a really great story.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/9/2015
This is soooo good. If you ever get the inspiration I would love to see the ending. The emotion is this is conveyed perfectly
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2014
This story is so underrated. Obviously the reviews are great, but I mean how few people know about it and have reviewed. It's really unfortunate because it's one of the best stories I've read. The character development and depth and introspectiveness is so great. Please finish! Even if just to post an epilogue and let everyone know what would happen.
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
I'm glad you wrote more to the story and hope that you will continue to add on until the tale is told.
la muneka chapter 15 . 6/25/2014
I am reading, and really enjoying this story. Since you came back to it not a full year ago, I guess there's still hope for the finish? It's awesome! :)
MusicBliss2116 chapter 15 . 5/2/2014
I love love love this story. I think the reactions and thoughts of the characters are really accurate. It's a great story and I am really looking forward to more of it! I hope you review soon!
ufc91 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
things - thinks

Sorry, for that embarrassing spelling mistake.
ufc91 chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
You have done a great job with the description of Hyde's bodily actions: his nervous tells and the titling of Jackie's chin to read her, etc. I am curious, too, about Jackie's behavior. I am also left wondering, has Hyde finally found within himself the will to overcome his own "demons"? I have added this to follow list, with the hope of finding out!
ufc91 chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
I really appreciate the depth of your understanding of these characters and their reasons for their actions, whether their actions are good or bad. I can understand their motivates better now because of how you take the time to address their behavior. Personally, I think it has always been a critical character flaw of Hyde's to pretend he doesn't feel things, especially deeply, which damages his relationship with Jackie because she needs to be told/reassured she is loved/beautiful/wanted because of how she was "raised" to believe words over actions by her shallow parents. It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy: He things she's leave anyway, so he pushes her away. She things he'll leave so she pushes and pushes for commitment. Still, I am rooting for Hyde and Jackie to work things out. If they can overcome those roadblocks, their innate understanding of each other and their bond can lead to something I think they both really want: a family with someone that really cares about them.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/21/2013
This is good news. I look forward to reading more.
msstock87 chapter 15 . 10/10/2013
I would really like to see this finished. I like the character development in it.
Almostfamous73 chapter 15 . 10/9/2013
Omg! Keep writing this thing! We're still with you. Let's finish it
acc5rod chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Hyde's character development is beyond amazing.