Reviews for Tears Will Dry
ptl4ever419 chapter 37 . 11/21/2013
I loved it :) awesome story!
Dysari chapter 29 . 9/1/2011
i think that ppl should stick to the characters of the show... emily didn\t work for me but i am enjoying the rest of it
Guest chapter 37 . 2/19/2011
O my gos wonderful writer! I loved it:) u let their friendship grow and then they fell in love! It was perfectful! By far best MerMark fanfiction:)
reina13 chapter 37 . 1/21/2010
love it
Destined For Hell chapter 22 . 2/16/2009
What is Meredith specializing in?

Really good.
cafemaza chapter 37 . 2/9/2009
Congratulations on this fic! I just read the entirety of it in ONE sitting! ONE! And I LOVED it! I really like the way you structured the conversation portion of this fic, it was so real.. to a point that it was kind of nerve-wracking; it showed emotions in the raw and truly genuine sort of way that they really are.

I'm looking forward to reat more of your work.:)

Keep up the good job!:)

P.S. Although they said that this should be well rounded so I'm just gonna add a little comment: I know this is a Mer/Mark fic (and I TOTALLY LOVED that, actually), but I think it would've been a teeny wee bit more interesting if there was a resolution to the Derek angle. I mean, he was last seen in this story what.. fuming with anger and rubbing the idea of getting a girlfriend? Besides, I LOVE the Meredith that calls him through all his crap. Anyway, .:)
xsofax chapter 37 . 1/13/2009
AW! The wedding was so cute.

update soon?
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 37 . 1/7/2009
great chapter
George-n-His-Iz chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
aw so sad. I will finish reading everything you've posted so far tomorrow.
George-n-His-Iz chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
Wow this is an amazing, amazing fic you've got here. Please keep going with it. I'm hooked :)
Lal08 chapter 36 . 12/18/2008
I love this story. I am so glad you updated...
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 36 . 12/13/2008
great chapter
kj0705 chapter 36 . 12/12/2008
I was so excited to see that you wrote an update for this story. Please update again soon!
buddies chapter 36 . 12/11/2008
can't wait for more
diavoloduchessa chapter 35 . 8/31/2008
I just started reading Grey's Anatomy fan fic four days ago. All have been Meredith/Mark with one Meredith/Alex. I Can't stand MerDer. Anyways that's not the point. The point is this story is one of my favorites and I can't wait to see were you take it. I've read several of your other Mer/Mark stories and I haven't been disapointed yet. So please keep it steadily coming.