Reviews for Mind Games
Quick-Demon chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
Oh great story! I had the same thing where people story alerted but hardly anyone reviewed. So my heart goes out to you. Anywho this is good. I like mind stuff. I wonder what is going on and how Sam is going to get out or break this spell... unless this is his own doing...

Anyway update soon please!
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
I can't wait for more please up-date soon.

P.S. I love the lil mix of buffy you have going.
Poaetpainter chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
twisted chapter
duckllingswan chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
-flaily arms- omg amazing

update soon!
Supercilious or lack there of chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
Sorry, I'm on of those story alert people who never review, it's a bad habit. So the next chapter is the last? Can't help, but wonder what the conclusion is going to be. Anyway good chapter.
GotTheShining chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
OK, two things...first of all, OMG! The reflection of little Dean playing with his toy soldier in big Dean cleaning his rifle was perfect. But the fact that it was a simple, seemingly insignificant moment, (how many times has Dean sat on a motel bed cleaning his rifle?), a simple glance up apparently lost in thought and it was THAT instant that everything changed. OMG!Excellent writing!

When I read the pre note about it being short I was immediately disappointed but as I read It was soo good that I didn't even realize how short it was. Definitely quality not quantity.

Second thing...it was a powerful chapter but Dean's last statement felt like it fell a little flat. GREAt idea just the wording...I don't know maybe if he said "my own brother.." instead of just "my brother"...I don't know, You are the writer, I'm just letting you know how as a reader it came across to me.

Oh and if I could add a third thing...I Don't want it to be over in just one more chapter!iis there any hope?
GotTheShining chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
I am loving this story! multiples Sams and Deans walking around at the same time going down separate halls is incredibl vivid.

I want to know what scene little Dean was staring at so intently.

and what happened (n the real world) between Sam counting to a million and both boys lying in the motel room in limbo?
GotTheShining chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
what a great concept! I love little dean. and when Dean killed Sam and then himself while Sam just watched too horrified to do anything...wow!
Billabong680 chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
I just found this fanfic ! Awesome ! I can't wait to read more ;)
ukfan101 chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
another buffy inspired supernatural fiction story. I like the idea and look forward to seeing how it turns out.
laughandlove chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
Wow! Another great story by you! :D This one is really interesting...never seen anything like it before! You really pulled me in, and the whole idea of Sam being stuck inside of Dean's head is both creepy and fascinating at the same time - so cool!

I'm putting this on alerts, can't wait for an update!

-laughandlove
phebes0808 chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
Gosh, this is different in a good way. Very unique (at least to me). Update soon please.
Mystiksnake chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
Awesome story!

Love the mix of Buffy in there.

_
duckllingswan chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
omg. this is the most twisted insanely creative thing i've ever read.

i love it.