Reviews for Unreachable
RedneckOtaku chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I've read and seen the "Five People You Meet In Hevan' And this makes me think of it. Nicely done.
dbz-lover91 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
AW! You write VERY well but I feel sad at the thought of Videl dying.

I read this fic AGES ago where all the saiyans wish for eternal youth and life to fight some prolonged galctic war (or something. Maybe the dragonballs disappeared and this was their last wish to protect the Earth and the universe) and Videl is the last of their friends/loves to die at the age of ninety-something. They can't wish her back because it was a natural death so...

I can't remember exactly how it goes but Gohan's really distressed and actually cries and isn't ashamed to let his father see. Goku says there is a way for Gohan to see her and here's where my memory fails me but, from what I can remember Goku says that during the seven year lapse between the Cell saga and the Saiyaman saga, The Kais 'tweaked' the rules so that he could visit Chichi and...I don't know but it was REALLY beautiful and, oh so sad.

I had a heavy heart for days. I swear the thought of that beautiful couple being separated...*reaches for her kleenex tissues*

Anyway, it was great.

Take care,

dbz-lover91

PS: I know I've said it before but I hope you make a full recovery from that car crash!
VRavage chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Brilliant.
miss-apple-dbz chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Aww, you're sweet. This means so much coming from you.

I don't know what new things I can say about your work. All of them are just as amazing as the others. Of course, this one is a little different considering the perspective, and somehow I found it a little bit more ansty. It's so sad thinking of Gohan alone like that. I know he became happier in the end, but to think that he had to die for it.

Oh well. I guess we all have to die some day, right? And some of the things he thought about, I can totally relate to. Just like the time when he said he wanted to forget about the day they confessed their love for each other; it was so bittersweet that he couldn't bear to forget it but didn't want to remember it either. I've had moments like that...

Well, I'd have to talk more to you later. I have school tomorrow. :(
AvaLuna chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I read that book... it was so good, I want to watch the movie too.

Man I got on, to read some stuff, and now I am all sad because of this story (plus the fact I get teary eye when I remember the book...) and I have to go to math... damn

Ava
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Beautiful work my friend. Fine prose. It's a great read.