Reviews for A Recipe For Disaster
AsparagusWriting chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
It's sad these stories will never be finished.
Fan de Basil de Baker Street chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
snowangel420 chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
Annabelle4.0 chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
Interesting idea... I found the other chef's granddaughter VERY amusing, she fits him just muy perfecto, but the thought of her granddad copulating was... a bit awkward... but anyway, really cute OCs you have here! I like the way this story is going and how it all turned out after the movie ended. Keep up the awesome work here!

Gamma Cavy chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
emiele is remeys older broher, he has called remey little brother in the movie.
FreakingCrazy chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
This is a good story, Please dont abandon it! Please Update it Soon!
Sarah chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
I can't log onto my account right now but my pen name is Sarawh. Pleeease continue this! Every little detail you've put in has just made this so believable, and I love it. You've stayed true to the characters, especially the part where Colette says she doesn't want anymore kids. I can totally see her saying that, she never quite struck as the motherly type! What you've got here is great and would totally be a shame if you didn't continue.. aaah!
Nicola Noodles chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Finish this. Finish this now. Seriously though, just found this fic and have really enjoyed it so far - look forward to future chapters!
Everlark30 chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
This is good. You show the events of the movie but in your own different way. Poor Alfredo!
LuckyPatronusCharm chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
The past 8 chapters of this story have been fantastic; I'm surprised the story hasn't gained more popularity. (As I mentioned in my PM) this is well-written and doesn't have and particular glaring spelling/grammar mistakes, as far as I can see.

I love it when I find OCs that I don't hate, as they often feel like their shoved in the story, intruding. However, this isn't true with Elania, as she is a dahl, likeable and is necessarily needed. This is what I personally think a good OC should comprise of; You seem to have achieved the perfect combination (XD).

I wish you luck for writing the rest of this multi-chapter! So far, it's great.

ImanIdiotyouragenius chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
this chapter was written/posted on my bday
mrscedwardpattinson chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
HOLY SMOKES AN UPDATE! I remember reading this years ago and all of a sudden there was a new chapter! And it's just as good, if not better.
Up In Arms100 chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
Skinner had a kid! Who in their right mind would want to copulate with him? I think this is angery good story so far . Keep updating please! :)
I.D.Gr chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
Yup. I'm hooked. I always love how you're able to add so much depth to the personalities of some of Disney's most two dimensional characters!

Keep on writing! (don't forget about this story- it's fantastic)
TeddyLuver chapter 6 . 11/21/2009